Return to Website

(South) Bourne School Discussion Group

This message board has now closed and former pupils should go to the school facebook page linked from Ruislip Online.

In due course this messageboard will be lapsed.

(South) Bourne School Discussion Group
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Possible reunion

Ian i'll mail you and recollect a few of the old times and yes it is the same Chris Baker

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi Chris

I have just come across your message trail. I was at the school from 1962 -1969. If it is the same Chris Baker I recall a school trip to Switzerland.... Put me on your list, I have a few people I am still in touch with (some of whom also came to my 50th!!) so I will tell them as well. Keep up the good work.

Ian Cotter

Replying to:

I've found a few they don't log on here I don't think .Some are from the A some from the B and Dales from the D.If you like well go for the spring of 2002 shall we ,I know Barry Hutton will be over the moon he wants to do this a great deal,I've traced a few who came to my 50th,and i'm sure they may know a few more,unfortunately we have lost a few to our maker it was with great sadness that I heard of Roy Simms death in December, god bless him and may he rest in peace.

Im sure between us all we can make up a reasonable crowd.I've found a photo of a music festival and managed to put names to 99% of them only one name has escaped us so far.Will try to forward the photo so you both can see it.

If any new /old pupils are reading please get in touch

Regards Chris

Replying to:

Hi Chris and Karl. I did reply on the other school's page so you know I'm all for giving this reunion a go. Mind you I don't have that far to travel and I can visit my Mum and Dad at the same time. I too have my old school report book - not sure if I should be proud of it though having seen Karl's - should have guessed he was a swot !!!!

Anyway must fly

Marilyn

Replying to:

Hi Chris: Greetings from Canada. I found the page

at last! Let's see who else is out there who remembers

the old place. Remember, I even have my report cards!

Karl

Replying to:

Looking for past pupils who attended/started summer 1961 and were there till 1966 we are asmall group of friends who have made contact and would like to trace this group.If you or anyone you know fits this group mail me and let me know .

Thanks Chris

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Possible reunion

I hope you all have a great time at the reunion. I am unable to come as I now live in Perth Western Australia. I have e.mailed Chris with a brief history since I left Bourne in 1966. I will be thinking of you all, have a great night and I'll raise a glass or two or three.....to you all. Have fun.

Hi to anyone who remembers me.

Pete

Replying to:

Ian i'll mail you and recollect a few of the old times and yes it is the same Chris Baker

Replying to:

Hi Chris

I have just come across your message trail. I was at the school from 1962 -1969. If it is the same Chris Baker I recall a school trip to Switzerland.... Put me on your list, I have a few people I am still in touch with (some of whom also came to my 50th!!) so I will tell them as well. Keep up the good work.

Ian Cotter

Replying to:

I've found a few they don't log on here I don't think .Some are from the A some from the B and Dales from the D.If you like well go for the spring of 2002 shall we ,I know Barry Hutton will be over the moon he wants to do this a great deal,I've traced a few who came to my 50th,and i'm sure they may know a few more,unfortunately we have lost a few to our maker it was with great sadness that I heard of Roy Simms death in December, god bless him and may he rest in peace.

Im sure between us all we can make up a reasonable crowd.I've found a photo of a music festival and managed to put names to 99% of them only one name has escaped us so far.Will try to forward the photo so you both can see it.

If any new /old pupils are reading please get in touch

Regards Chris

Replying to:

Hi Chris and Karl. I did reply on the other school's page so you know I'm all for giving this reunion a go. Mind you I don't have that far to travel and I can visit my Mum and Dad at the same time. I too have my old school report book - not sure if I should be proud of it though having seen Karl's - should have guessed he was a swot !!!!

Anyway must fly

Marilyn

Replying to:

Hi Chris: Greetings from Canada. I found the page

at last! Let's see who else is out there who remembers

the old place. Remember, I even have my report cards!

Karl

Replying to:

Looking for past pupils who attended/started summer 1961 and were there till 1966 we are asmall group of friends who have made contact and would like to trace this group.If you or anyone you know fits this group mail me and let me know .

Thanks Chris