Return to Website

(South) Bourne School Discussion Group

This message board has now closed and former pupils should go to the school facebook page linked from Ruislip Online.

In due course this messageboard will be lapsed.

(South) Bourne School Discussion Group
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Re: Re: Re: anybody remember?

John

Did you live in Torrington Road yes Chris is my brother

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

did you have abrother called christoper,and did you used to wofk in a news paper shop in ruilip gardens in the early 60s?.

Replying to:

Martin

I was at Bourne in Sept 1959, did you have a brother & did you live in a close off of Pine Gardens because I can remember talk of the ROCKET

Replying to:

I WENT TO BOURNE SCHOOL AROUND 1948 OR 1949....DOES ANYBODY REMEMBER THE ROCKET KID WHO NEARLY BLEW UP DENHAM AIRPORT? BRIAN CLARK,ALAN LAW ...WHERE ARE YOU?

Re: Re: Re: Re: anybody remember? [nt]

Replying to:

John

Replying to:

did you have abrother called christoper,and did you used to wofk in a news paper shop in ruilip gardens in the early 60s?.

Replying to:

Martin

I was at Bourne in Sept 1959, did you have a brother & did you live in a close off of Pine Gardens because I can remember talk of the ROCKET

Replying to:

I WENT TO BOURNE SCHOOL AROUND 1948 OR 1949....DOES ANYBODY REMEMBER THE ROCKET KID WHO NEARLY BLEW UP DENHAM AIRPORT? BRIAN CLARK,ALAN LAW ...WHERE ARE YOU?

Re: Re: Re: Re: anybody remember?

yes i did live in torrington road.how is chris?long time no hear from anyone from such a long time ago.was given this site from one of my sisters,thought your name was familiar,so i gave it a try and looks like i found some one that i know.havent had any luck with anyone else yet.perhaps you know some other people from that time who are on the internet.please get back to me. john

Replying to:

John

Replying to:

Replying to:

Martin

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: Re: anybody remember?

Hi to Barry Lawrence and to His Brother Chris.

And any other old school chums.

Do any of you remember me?

Bill (Will) McFarlane I used to live in Dartmouth Road Ruislip.

Now living in Canada I am in touch with Graham Fowles who lives in Australia so if any of you academics are still out there (and not doing time)lets hear from you.

Replying to:

John

Replying to:

Replying to:

Martin

Replying to: