Return to Website

Sheffield on the Internet Forum

Forum for you to have your say on issues affecting Sheffield and district. All subjects are fair game but please keep it friendly and be respectful. You are responsible for all that you post.

Sheffield on the Internet Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Council House Exchange

Hi all my name is Joanne and I was wondering if anyone out there is interested is moving down south as I have a 2 bedroom council house in Dagenham, Essex and I am desprately after an exchange in Sheffield, ideally anywhere in or around the S11 area, but I would be more than happy to consider any offers as long as they are in Sheffield.

My house is double glazed throughout, has gas central heating, 2 very large double bedrooms, an upstairs bathroom, a parlour type living room which is very big and the back garden is roughly estimated at around 60ft.

The house is opposite a row of shops i.e. a hairdressers with fitness centre, off licence, chemist, appliance shop, Motorbike shop, Fish & Chip Shop, Coral betting Shop then round the corner is a Co-op and further down the road is a pet shop, Londis, Greggs bakers, Launderette, Chinese Takeaway, Newsagents and finally a Chicken & Ribs takeaway.

The house is very close to public transport i.e. the bus stop is right outside the house and the bus route goes into Ilford, and on the otherside of the road the bus goes to the Asdas supermarket.

The train station is just up the road only 2 minutes away this is the London underground (District Line) and it only takes around 40 minutes to get into London, it is very quick, easy and simple.

Its easy to get to the Lakeside shopping centre in Thurrock which is just like Meadowhall, by train or car.

There are quite a few primary schools & secondary schools in the area and my son's primary school is just around the corner, its a lovely school.

The area is nice and quiet and my neighbours are great, really friendly people.

I am only interested in exchanging with properties that are of equal standards to my own, I am happy to consider offers from people with flats, bungalows or maisonettes but I am not interested in housing association owned properties.

Regards

Joanne