Return to Website

Kane surname Celtic Origins.

Post your research or requests here for others to read.

Kane surname Celtic Origins.
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Kate Moss foreign media to expose the little-known

,designer sunglasses brands

Kate Moss

roundup [World Wide Web] January 16 is supermodel Kate Moss (Kate Moss) 40th birthday, foreign media have deliberately summarizes the "mix and match days," the little-known 40 of the past, You know in many ways with a supermodel, understand the true Kate Moss.

1. Moss lived in the northern suburb of Highgate Cemetery in London, this value of £ 8,000,000 house belonged to British Romantic poet Samuel Coleridge · (Samuel Taylor Coleridge), British-born American singer-songwriter (George Michael) and her house is only a few steps away.

2. Moss at the age of 27 before she got a driver's license and bought a Land Rover Range Rover (Range Rover). Only open for a few months, they rushed down the embankment leading to overturn.

3. Moss as a model not only very profitable, noted fashion photographer Mario Testino, she made omelets are great.

4. Moss's parents divorced when she was 14 years old, his father remarried families of 16-year-old sister and Moss now belong to a model agency Storm Models.

5. Moss, there are several little-known ex-boyfriend, including 007 · The sixth actor (Daniel Craig), singer Ronnie Wood's son Jesse, actor Rhys Ifans and Dan Macmillan.

6. Moss left Riddlesworth School only get GCSEs in science classes to get the C, D, or other courses is worse.

7. Moss after watching an episode of the fourth channel of "My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding" and decided she had been dating for a long time and rock singer Jamie Sings (Jamie Hince) married.

8 Moss as her best friend - British actress, fashion designer Sadie · Calvert (Sadie Frost) and British actor (Jude Law) daughter Iris godmother, Sadie · Frost, Jude Law and British hairdresser James Brown Moss daughter Lila Grace are also godparents.

9. Moss likes to make jam, in the "Telegraph" (Telegraph) interview, she said, "I love what I do jam, I have been doing of his own jam."

10. boyfriend first true sense of the Moss is Clark Gregory, who is a British Croydon, three years older than her, served in the British clothing brand Next. Because when Moss 16th birthday, he gave her a bottle of peach schnapps.

11. Moss for 25 years in a model career, she boarded the cover of the magazine 300 times, 33 times on the British version of "Vogue" cover.

12. early Moss as Calvin Klein ad she shot to fame almost over female model Vanessa Paradis (Vanessa Paradis), after Moss and former boyfriend (Johnny Depp) to break up, Vanessa Paradis and Johnny Depp became a romantic relationship and have two sons.

13. Moss is a small tambourine enthusiast, and be able to play (Oasis tracks) of two songs, "Don't Go Away" and "Fade Away".

14. Moss to travel, because of flight delays, is model agency Storm Models founder Sarah Doukas excavations began modeling career. His father was in the first class, her brother in business class, economy class with Kate in Walkman music, Doukas's brother saw her at meals.

15. Moss diamond engagement ring style is modeled on "The Great Gatsby" author · · base Fitzgerald (Francis Scott Key Fitzgerald) gave his wife a ring.

16. Moss in her first audition ran because she was alone go. Photographer David Ross was also recalled, "I opened the door and saw a skinny kid, I thought she got lost looking for my mother."

17. Moss two swallow tattoo artist Lucian Buddha (Lucian Freud) to have her portrait painted in the pattern of the time.

18. said that Moss is Dayton's favorite cheese cheese (Stilton).

19. Moss's brother Nick also signed a modeling agency Storm Models, and siblings appear on the same stage at Versace (Versace) ad.

20. Moss used to open a traditional vintage car, it was her friend sent her 34-year-old birthday.

21. Moss and former boyfriend Johnny Depp (Johnny Depp) was living in Los Angeles, they read, "M" and "D" on the Hollywood home of a black door.

22. Moss's 21st birthday at West Hollywood's Viper Room on Sunset Boulevard to celebrate, Johnny Depp surprise party organized for her, devil's designer John Galliano (John Galliano ), supermodel Helena Christensen (Helena tensen), pop singer Aretha Lin (Aretha Franklin) and singer Jason Donovan (Jason Donovan) will all be present.

23. seen in the blessing of the rankings, although in the 2005 drug scandal, her big endorsement reduced, but the 2004/2005 earned £ 5,000,000 in 2005/2006 is £ 8,000,000.

24.2012 years, Moss appeared on the classic British comedy "absurd aunt" (Absolutely Fabulous) the screen in 1999 in the BBC comedy "Blackadder: Back & Forth" in which she also played the role too.

25. Moss nude s