Return to Website

Kane surname Celtic Origins.

Post your research or requests here for others to read.

Kane surname Celtic Origins.
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
[intelligence] motion tracker Bracelet box experie

is more like silver, but the East has been out of stock, see others in single, there is a saying that I place an order directly "shine well, it should be shiny gold", suddenly feel very (Mei) channel (yuan) and (ZE) ha ha. After the hand, real good too, champagne gold, not as "local tyrant". I'm not sure shine motion tracker is best, but it is the most beautiful present a product, cut the crap, pictured above.

some people say that last year was the first year of the wearable device, all kinds of fresh plaything constantly emerging, from Google glass to Jawbone up, flueband, Fitbit...... And so on, from the frontier science and Technology Conference slowly walk into our daily life. Pay attention to this kind of equipment for a long time, finally chose Misfit Shine. Also considered the jawbone up, but to see the ring structure of many comments up cause parts of vulnerability, not very durable, and see the real, is not feeling very delicate. The red dot award winner can not cover, even in the absence of any function, shine is a classic.

out of the box, the outer box scratch a bit hot

opens the hood, feeling much better black color arrests.

The

website also is very tall. My.

Illustrated

use, very simple to use.

accessories group, set contains wrist strap and buckle. The necklace to single buy, very expensive, very pit!

appearance, very shine!

The

gadget is designed very carefully, the texture is very uniform.

Ripper,blank silicone wristbands, battery. This design is very durable, low cost, the theory is not bad on the unlimited use.

back has a strong magnetic force.

background is the year soon after the return to factory repair MX3, Tucao

started wearing effect.

design is very comfortable, very safe, micro-blog someone said with no shine, do not know what the situation.

Magnetic

a strong feeling, not easily lost.

buckles wear effect.

special models.

exclusive app, hope to constantly optimize the function and design.

app pages, Bluetooth connection synchronization.

The function of

app. >