Return to Website

Military Order of the Purple Heart Missouri

Welcome to our forum. This service allows MOPH chapter members and visitors to communicate with each other by posting messages that can be responded to within the forum. All inappropriate postings (profanity, personal attacks, sales pitches) will be removed.

Forum: Military Order of the Purple Heart Missouri
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
M-14 donation

I'm not sure who to contact but I'm looking for a group of individuals I spoke to in 2007 at Fort Leonard Wood. It was a group of gentlemen representing members of an organization which was wanting to present M-14 rifles to Soldiers who had fallen victim to combat wounds and received a Purple Heart. I wish I would have gotten more information from them but at the time I did not know anybody who had a Purple Heart. I'm currently deployed to Afghanistan and a buddy of mine who I met here happens to be stationed at FLW and is enroute home right now. After getting to know him and realizing the extent of his sacrifice I remembered these gentlemen I speak of and now I'm searching for them to see if they are still donating M-14's. If anybody has any information on this subject PLEASE contact me. Thank you and God Bless.

Email  
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Counters & Site Stats   Free Blogs   Free Guestbooks