NCBS Stolen & Missing Instrument Information Page

This is the Northern California Bluegrass Society's national infomation page for stolen and missing musical instruments. This page can be used to announce the theft or other loss of musical instruments, updates on subsequent investigations, and news about the recovery of instruments. The forum is HTML-enabled, so that links may be added to other websites that contain pictures and other detailed information about the instruments. The NCBS does not warrant the accuracy of any information posted. Contact the source for details. Good luck to all!

NCBS Stolen & Missing Instrument Information Page
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Stolen: Mike Auldridge model resophonic Guitar with prototype cover plate

Hi,

It almost makes me cry to report that the airlines "lost" my one and only resophonic guitar on Thursday, February 2. It left Boston and was supposed to go to Nashville via Atlanta, but the airlines don't have a clue where it really went. After this many days, I'm sure someone has walked off with it.

It is a black Mike Auldridge signature model Beard guitar serial # MA6-151. It will be easy to spot because it has unique cover plate (one of six made) that's kind of art deco looking. It has a name plate with my full name on the last fret, and it is in a Deluxe Calton case in Mint green with a sizable painting of the hearts and flowers logo (from the headstock) on it. The Calton case also has my name on it. The last time I saw it the guitar, the Calton case was in a soft purple Colorado case with green piping. It is the best sounding guitar I ever heard.

I will be forever grateful if folks keep their eyes out for it.

Heartbroken in Massachusetts,

Jennie L. Scott

Re: Stolen: Mike Auldridge model resophonic Guitar with prototype cover plate

I am so happy to report that the guitar has been found!