NCBS Stolen & Missing Instrument Information Page

This is the Northern California Bluegrass Society's national infomation page for stolen and missing musical instruments. This page can be used to announce the theft or other loss of musical instruments, updates on subsequent investigations, and news about the recovery of instruments. The forum is HTML-enabled, so that links may be added to other websites that contain pictures and other detailed information about the instruments. The NCBS does not warrant the accuracy of any information posted. Contact the source for details. Good luck to all!

NCBS Stolen & Missing Instrument Information Page
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Turtle Hill banjo stolen

On Monday (26 September) my builder shipped me three of the new Turtle Hill Woody bluegrass banjos. On Wednesday three boxes arrived; two of them contained banjos, but the third one had been opened and the contents removed. We must assume that a UPS employee took the banjo and retaped the box. The banjo is mahogany, and is similar to the mahogany Turtle Hill Woody banjo pictured on my web site, except it has a one piece flange construction. The serial number 0517 is stamped on the inside of the rim. If you see this banjo, or hear of it, please advise me by emailing dave@turtlehillbanjo.com

Here's a link to a pic of a similar banjo:
http://www.turtlehillbanjo.com/images/TurtleHill/THBCBluegrassWoodyMahogany.html

Dave
Turtle Hill Banjo Co., Bryantown, MD
301-274-3441
Authorized dealer for most major brands. Nearly
200 new and used banjos in stock.
Visit our web site: www.turtlehillbanjo.com