NCBS Stolen & Missing Instrument Information Page

This is the Northern California Bluegrass Society's national infomation page for stolen and missing musical instruments. This page can be used to announce the theft or other loss of musical instruments, updates on subsequent investigations, and news about the recovery of instruments. The forum is HTML-enabled, so that links may be added to other websites that contain pictures and other detailed information about the instruments. The NCBS does not warrant the accuracy of any information posted. Contact the source for details. Good luck to all!

NCBS Stolen & Missing Instrument Information Page
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Stolen Gibson Les Paul Custom

Hey All...

At 2:00am on Saturday March 20th, 2004m in the lower east side of Manhattan, NY, my guitar was stolen after a recording session. It was right in front of 147 Orchard Street. It is a Gibson Les Paul Custom 1968 Re-Issue figured top in Natural (Custom Shop). Serial Number is 030798. It was in a black leather Levy's gig bag. I really need it back. That guitar was my living. If you know anyone in or around NYC that has connections to a music store, please pass on the word. I don't think the thief (THIEF!!) really even knew what they were getting. It's basically the greatest guitar EVER. Shame on them, they took a really significant part of my life.
Contact Mike Null at 617-335-0458 or at guitarmikenull@hotmail.com with any information.