NCBS Stolen & Missing Instrument Information Page

This is the Northern California Bluegrass Society's national infomation page for stolen and missing musical instruments. This page can be used to announce the theft or other loss of musical instruments, updates on subsequent investigations, and news about the recovery of instruments. The forum is HTML-enabled, so that links may be added to other websites that contain pictures and other detailed information about the instruments. The NCBS does not warrant the accuracy of any information posted. Contact the source for details. Good luck to all!

NCBS Stolen & Missing Instrument Information Page
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Stolen 1969 Gibson Mastertone 5 String Banjo - Reward

1969 Gibson Mastertone 5 String banjo stolen from a vehicle on 12/6/18 in Trinity County, CA, west of Redding, CA. Bowtie pattern on ebony fretboard, three ring inlay on sunburst pattern resonator. Keith tuners on 2nd and 3rd strings, railroad spikes on A, B and C frets, Levy black 2" cradle strap. Hardshell case with blue interior. Case says "Gibson" and has an orange "Tunefox" sticker on top.

Reward offered for its safe return.

Re: Stolen 1969 Gibson Mastertone 5 String Banjo - Reward

Recovered......my banjo has been recovered. I called a music store in the area of the theft and left my info. The store owner called today and told me he bought it from a person and is holding it for me. It’s in the hands of the cops now to follow up on the identified suspect and make the wheels of justice roll over him.....

Re: Stolen 1969 Gibson Mastertone 5 String Banjo - Reward

Do keep us informed as to how the proceedings progress.
If someone stole my banjo I think my heart stop.