NCBS Stolen & Missing Instrument Information Page

This is the Northern California Bluegrass Society's national infomation page for stolen and missing musical instruments. This page can be used to announce the theft or other loss of musical instruments, updates on subsequent investigations, and news about the recovery of instruments. The forum is HTML-enabled, so that links may be added to other websites that contain pictures and other detailed information about the instruments. The NCBS does not warrant the accuracy of any information posted. Contact the source for details. Good luck to all!

NCBS Stolen & Missing Instrument Information Page
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
7 Stolen Guitars: 1 Martin, 6 Santa Cruz, Pacifica, CA.

I have had 7 guitars stolen from my house in Pacifica,CA. ... 6 Santa Cruz Guitar Company guitars and 1 1951 Model OO Martin Guitar.
I am currently in Atlanta, GA on a business trip

(Serial Numbers & pictures available)

1. Martin - 1951 OO mahogany back and sides, OO is a smaller body type, solid headstock

The Santa Cruz Guitars include:
2. 12 Fret H Model Brazilian Rosewood, German Spruce top, slotted headstock
3. 12 Fret parlor Brazilian Rosewood, German spruce top, slotted headstock with antique gold tuners
4. H Model Koa Guitar, back, sides, top, and headstock with abalone purfling in 41-style - serial # H 259
5. 000 12 Fret mahogany slotted headstock - serial #OOO 510
6. F cutaway with Walnut back and sides, Sitka Spruce top - serial # F 285

All have ornamention such as abalone and mother of pearl purfling, wood veneers on headstock, custom work of all kinds

If you are offered any of these guitars for sale, please contact me immediately. They are a cherished part of my life and I would like to regain possession if possible... Please help me regain these.

Thank you.
Joe Orlando
650-302-6009

Re: 7 Stolen Guitars: 1 Martin, 6 Santa Cruz, Pacifica, CA.

My email address is joe.orlando@mac.com... I will be supplying balance of serial numbers and pictures of the guitars by tomorrow night... If you hear of anything, please contact me immediately or Office *** at the City of Pacifica Police Department at (650) 738-7314, or huia@pacifica.org.
Please help