NCBS Stolen & Missing Instrument Information Page

This is the Northern California Bluegrass Society's national infomation page for stolen and missing musical instruments. This page can be used to announce the theft or other loss of musical instruments, updates on subsequent investigations, and news about the recovery of instruments. The forum is HTML-enabled, so that links may be added to other websites that contain pictures and other detailed information about the instruments. The NCBS does not warrant the accuracy of any information posted. Contact the source for details. Good luck to all!

NCBS Stolen & Missing Instrument Information Page
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Murder, Arson and Stolen Instruments [Update]

Because of a tip or tips provided by you, two low-life scumbags have been charged in the murder of my friend. These guys tried to sell you some gear, and you called it in!

http://www.sacpd.org/newsroom/releases/liveview.aspx?release_id=20090917-200

Thank you for your condolences, but most importantly for keeping an eye out for my friends stuff. While this case still has a long road ahead, at least the bad guys are behind bars. I don’t know if some or all of his gear was recovered (as that’s part of the investigation), so all I ask is that if you should locate any of his stuff, please contact me or the Sacramento Police.

Thanks, Friends!

Derek