JF WHOLESALE Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message concerning wholesale & liquidation merchandise only. Please no advertisments, see our classifieds section if you wish to post an ad its free as well

JF WHOLESALE Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dropshipping

has anyone used http://dropship-suppliers.com?aid=679
to setup an ebiz. I've heard some good things about them but I am still not sure about it.
Let me know what you think.

malibunut@msn.com

Re: Dropshipping

I won’t knock drop shipping as there are people out there doing it. I even started out doing it but to my surprise the competition is fierce. Most successful eBayers buy in bulk and cut the drop shipper to shreds, but if you are going to drop ship, look at your product then do a search on eBay to see how many other people are selling the same thing and at what price. I personally think eBay is over rated. I sale more bulk merchandise to people who do yard sales and flea markets and its unreal the business they do compared to drop shippers online. Drop shipping is the beginners’ choice because it’s cheap but be careful about selling at auctions as most drop shippers buy in bulk and sale out of high demand merchandise usually before your auction ends, leaving you in a jam. Most of the drop shipping programs out there are the same, an e-book with drop shipping links, which is probably the meat of the program, and then it’s up to you to find out how reliable the drop shipper is. Some drop shippers charge an extra fee or subscription fee just to drop ship which further puts you behind cost wise. In short, it was a hard lesson for me to learn but it’s easy to figure out why you’re not making any sales after a little time and money spent. Hope this helps.

Thank you for your advice. it is really appreciated.

malibunut@msn.com

I spent money buying a list of drop shippers when you look in to it the percentage you make with most of them would not cover the cost of ebay fees then I came across one that gives you 12% of the prices they charge wish is half normal prices anyway and they limit numbers of drop shippers so you dont have 1000s selling the same I packed it in made enough to start a full time business so no time look them up not sure if they still looking for more like I say they limit numbers www.truprice.biz