Return to Website

Politics and Human Rights Forum

Welcome to the Forums.

You are invited to express your ideas and points of view by opening a new forum or just

by replying to an old one.

Just avoid fanatism, insults and themes not related to the website.

Maximiliano Herrera  -The Editor

Politics and Human Rights Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
the future with the Bush' second term in office

What do you predict for the US and world politics and economy for the next 4 years ?

Re: the future with the Bush' second term in office

Well Bush seems intent on tax cuts.I can't help but feel this is a bad move for America.
As for world politics,I doubt he'll do as he says he will and reach out to other nations.I think the reality is he will use his victory as a mandate for an even more radical campaign in the War on Terror.

More war and aggression. Hopefully, after that America will finally get hit back in a real sense and learn what it means to be civilized in this world. Or at least get the point that aggression against another country is never a good idea.

Bush ' team insists on tax cuts, low interest rates and downgrading the dollar.
I don t understand if the problem is the trade deficit mainly with China and asian countries, alomost all the burden of the revaluation is falling on the euro, canadian dollar, asutralian dollar and southafrican rand.
It hasn t worked for 4 years ,but Greenspan and Snow are instisting on it.
With these moves, they are just helping China to have a very cheap currency (because it s pegged to the US $) and flow Europe easily with its products.

He is and will be unjust to the people of Iraq. And continue to be very in touch with god Ha! Ha! He is the worst leader of all. Just goes too show what a complete retard can do in America.