BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Monday Afternoon Check-IN and what the _ _ _ _ is going on?

What up BASA Family and what really is going on? I've been reading all morning and whatever happen in Naptown, let the BASA staff handle it. Let's keep BASA a respectable organization to play ball in. But anyway, what up to all my folk around the league and we have been quiet, I guess reading...But anyway, check-in and let's have fun and smile today .... Congrats to my boys South GA Magic on another tourney win. Congrats to my team on placing 3rd in hard fault Coca Cola tourney with probaly all other teams...South GA Magic, we back, that Dirty Dirty...Also congrats to No Limit, Extreme, and Just Us on tourney wins.

Re: Monday Afternoon Check-IN and what the _ _ _ _ is going on?

What's up Wade? U been quiet today. Guess you finally been putting in a little work, huh? Congrats to your team on placing 3rd and also Congrats to So. GA Magic on winning the tourney.

Wade everybody is checking out the new and improved message board and getting registed and APPROVED!! LOL. I guess all of our anonymous people better post while they still can....

WHAT UP WADE,TASHA,AND MS.DAT.WHATS REALLY GOIN ON?

What up ya'll, I don't know what's going on but it needs come to an end. We are all adults and we need to start accounting for our own actions. We are suppose to look forward for each and every BASA tourney because of the Black family atmosphere. Black folks we got to do better!

WHAT'S GOOD WADE,MACTOWN,MS.DAT AND DINSUM JUST CHECKING IN TO SEE WHAT'S GOING ON.

What's up Wade, Dinsum, Ms. DAT. Yeah the new board is on and popping. Hey Dinsum, I'm not Mactown Sista, that's Dap.

What it do BASA fam?
What's up Wade, Dinsum, Mactown (Tasha), and Ms. Dat.

what up ya'll...Cuz, ya'll got a game today?

Hey all yall.....

checking in this afternoon, @ work as usual!

Wade, yeah we play at 7.

Well, I have a football game on the backfield at 7...Playoff time!!!!

Hello to all my BASA peeps...I've been having a hard time getting on here in the morning now that school is out. Just can't seem to wake up to post on the board at 8:00 in the morning anymore . But as always, I will be in for 2nd shift......STAY SWEET AND KEEP THE PEACE!!!!

HEY YA'LL

Hey Ms Te',Davida, NB#21,Mactown(tasha, Wade...just checking...

Ms Te' congrats on 2nd...yall will do it next time...keep up da good work..MS TE' I got it now...

Wade check your in box
T Fowler

GOOD AFTERNOON PEEPS VERY GOOD WEEKEND IN NAP RR22 CHECKING IN

What's up YD#2, I heard you all were playing the goon squad tonight @ fairgrounds good luck!!