BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Daily Topic

How do you define cheating? Does cheating start with the exchanging of phone numbers or the first kiss?

Re: Daily Topic

Cheating starts in the mind. Not by giving or asking for a phone #, even though that is cheating. but the thought of doing something or a sexual thought about a person of the opposite sex is cheating in my book. Cheating starts in the mind. Then once it is acted upon its like a dominoe effect.

probably at the point when you think you need the phn# in the 1st place.

IMO, thougths are just that...thoughts. A person can have a improper thought for a "fleeting" moment, then snap out of it. That doesn't mean that they just cheated. But, the real trouble begins when a person starts acting upon those thoughts, like Preach said. If you go out of your way to talk to or see that person, or better yet, if you allow that person to take steps towards trying to get to know you better. SIDE NOTE: If your thoughts of someone else start to consume a lot of your time, then you and your "significant other" need couples counseling!

I second Vette's comment,,,KING OUT!!!

but sometimes we do things to "test" the water and get caught up. It's like hanging out at the pool with all your clothes talking about "yall better not get me wet". Then you are getting hot and think, "maybe I can just stick my feet in". Then the next thing you know, you buttnaked and backstroking(PUN INTENDED).

The 1st infraction IS in the mind. The rest is just a part of the game. The thing that keeps us in check is OPPORTUNITY. If you have those improper thoughts about someone and somewhere down the road you have the OPPORTUNITY to act upon them, it's all she wrote if you ask me. No matter how strong you are.

If somehow I end up in a darkroom with Whoopi Goldberg, I can 99.9999999% guarantee you my honor would be protected. Now If I end up in that room w/Lisa Raye, I'm toast. Call the lawyer!

502 Boy #45....you wrong for dat....beauty is in the eye of the beholder...

502 Boyz #45... . Now that's keeping it real!

ok, so when would you consider a relationship to be over? Like, what point is it at no return? Would you give that person another chance once they cheat on you? Would you take in consideration the length of time you have been together?