BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: ILLEGAL BATS

I've known that buster Radio for about 2 yrs now, and I have never seen anyone work on his hitting like he does. This brother takes over 200 cuts a day, the last cust is just as hard as the first cut(every single day). We all should have the dedication and work ethic he does, that way cowards don't have to get on here and hate on him for his hitting prowess. next time you are at the park take a long hard look at this brother technique, you will see the time he has put in to better his game. He is by far the hardest hitting player on this circuit and you can take that 2 the bank.

THANK'S ESQ#23 WE KNOW THE REAL TRUTH,I KNOW THAT BROTHER FROM NO-LIMIT, HE IS A BIG BOY AND HE CAN HIT ALSO, ITS A **** SHAME FOR SOMEONE TO SIT BACK AND SAY THINGS ABOUT PERSON AND THEY DO NOT KNOW WHAT THE HELL THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT,NO-LIMT KEEP YOUR HEAD'S UP MUCH RESPECT TO YOU GUY'S.CONTINUE TO MAKE IT DO WHAT IT DO.

Radio #32 NORTH CHICAGO BALLERS keep doing what you do, we love it. We (NL Sports) will never cheat, we will play with what we have and use whatever bats that are in the park. Thats crazy, but whoever said it was a hater, why are they worried about NL Sports and North Chicago Ballers anyway.

Again, there we go assuming and running our mouths like water.