BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: UNBELIEVABLE

how many times can you get caught using illegal players before they subspend a team?

There can be no team suspentions,they allow a whole super rec teams to compete in rec tourneys and take the prize, how can this happen and nothing be said and we squable back and forth about the pesence of one or two players come on now....

First of all BASA have to get of its A$$ grow a set and make the rule set for everyone. If they don't have a clue look at other sanctions about what is going on to give you a idea. There is no rule about one player dropping down in the rule book. To top everything off you I showed the proof of what I had to do produce the paper work is what was said but when it came down to it they couldn't produce the paper work to prove where I was. It was a phone call to say where I was. If you are going to have a trny on a wkend you make you have a way to get the info you need. If you are going to protest make sure you don't have an illegal player on your team. Cheap way to get a win. But I would of protest me to after that bomb I drop on you. But all in all everything is fixed and we meet again. I will be legal and the best team will win. Good luck and Good job in the trny even though it was cheap.