BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
THANKFUL

hello this is the pitcher for city hitters. i ran into a very bad promblem this weekend. 1st i'd like to say i respect the basa for for there sticking to there rules but i have only one promblem i would have never put any team in danger of being disqualified because i love the game too much for that. also if i had not been told i could play rec after playing super rec in the very 1st tourny and never playing again i would not have done it. also i'd love to thank the people involved in telling or diclosing something i thought i had did by the book seeing how i never played super rec again this year . the reason i'm thanking you by exposing the promblem so early you have it possible for me now to win rec. so you see instead of hurting me ypou helped so aagin whom ever it was thanx. becaz in sept i'm on a mission so watch out and again to basa staff let's get it right this time. city hitters get ready it's on now they won the fight but we going to win the battle in sept 2006 basa champs. you heard it here first.

Re: THANKFUL

Stay Up Ziggy Marley. It was cold blooded you couldn't play. That Moore's thing came at a bad time.

Good luck to you and your team Ziggy, hope you are not the one out there telling people that we were going to protest on you, get the right info cause you know.

NO LIMIT MUCH LOVE TO U GUYS YOU ARE CLASS TEAM WE KNOW WHO SAID IT AND THEY DO TO. SO BY NO MEANS AM I IMPLYING IT WAS YOUR TEAM WE ALL GOOD BUT THE EVIL ONE KNOWS HIS NAME CONGRATS ON WINNING SEE YOU IN THE LOU AT THE NELLIE I HOPE YOUR FRIEND ZIGGY.

I had the same probl;em with a player I had never met who called and wanted to play, I was short so I let him play, there has to be some exception to the rul, the rules committe needs to look at changes next year