BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: eastside love

Sorry, didn't know the first one went thru. Second verse same as the first.

The first verse starts when you speak..and the second,starts when you speak again..

Reporter,sorry but false advertisement, the steel is pointing the wrong way! Get it right, false reporter!

I am going to show my fellas from ESP love. I wasn't in the park yesterday morning to see, or hear, what was going on at the park.
I have ALWAYS been able to kick it with these fellas and have seen them come a LONG way on this circuit over the past several years.
While I do understand, and agree, with the fact that gun play in the ball park shouldn't happen, I still haven't heard ALL of the facts that played in to this.
Also, I don't believe this situation was intentionally aimed at any other team from my gathering of information. This was an internal situation.
Keep your heads up, ESP. You guys have some true athletes balling on your team and I can't wait to battle it out on the field near you soon.
Keep your internal battles away from the "reporters and fans" and things will take care of themselves.

Wat up Sup, Good tournament this weekend, I got nutn but LOVE for ESP 2............. Everythings gonna be alright. 25