BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Snitches in Softball

This weekend I observed one gruop of hooligans, give the BASA as Black eye; There is no place in our softball society for snitches and brawlers. I observed several games where team that were not involved interefered by telling a playing team to protest because a team used an illegal player, BASA, let's face it is composed of supposed hustlers, the code of the streets is to mind your own business, these supposed hustlers are snitching in softball imagine what they do when it's for real. There is no room for gunfire on this circuit this is supposed to be a family entertainment, those who don't respect that should not be allowed to participate, It was a blessing nobody got hurt. This same group has been a constant irritant to the BASA family and an embarrasment to their own family in recent weeks.

We come to the park to play the game we love, meet old friends, socialize and have a good time, not to have those cherished memories marred by ocassional gunfire. This has to cease. Basa you must act quickly and send a strong message, we do not tolerate hooliganism.

This snitching on teams in games you are not involved in must also cease and desist, let's have some honor,
play who ever is on the field and stop crying, learn o be a man about it.

Otherwise it was a very happy experience and we had a wonderful time congratulations to Mr. Moore you were an excellent host and we sincerely appreciate the help you gave us and we will return next time at full strength.

Re: Snitches in Softball

so mr. moore is it true your own team got caught cheating?

Allow me, there was no cheating the player in question has played with this team for the last couple of years but only as a pickup, he played 2 prior tourneys this year as well, on a weekend he did not play with moores he allegedly played with a super rec team in st louis,wich was a rec tourney by all defanitions,so is he a super rec player or a non released rec player ? Also when you pickup a guy for a weekend you have no idea were he played or if he played prior to that.And word has it that the same team that logged that protest had a former super rec player on their roster?????? If you as a team feel like one player is capable of beating your team then your alredy defeated.Those teams that got a win by protest,i dont beleive made it beyond their next game.

I came to the tourney with five players and picked up five on the parking lot, one was a senior citizen who plays for the senior dogs he went two for three and made a running catch in the gap, another player who I had never seen and later found out to be a super rec player on a frozen roster I found out because the scrubs who I was not playing came over and snitched to the team I was playing and told them how to protest, I thought they were real playas, but now i see they are snitches, If you are not involved in a game why do you interefere, the manly thing to do was to ask me if i knew. I brought only five players because of my teams situatiion but we still came to compete, this snitching ain't cute, you chumps should mind your own business too many game were decided by rules that are basically unconstitutional, legally you cannot restrict a players from playing anywhere he wants to play, so you snitches I know better than to do anything with you, Ghost has spoken

"gunfire on this circuit"

WHAT IN THE H...???

Is this for real?

Say that again Vette...

ghost again, wrong dude! i told you i didnt have nothing to do with that,i came up when it was in protest! stop putting lies out there, that aint kool!I rep.EASTSIDE ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!(scrubs,playas)I dont care whether you win or lose and who you have,as long it is not effecting EASTSIDE..."feed your beans!" Yeast#7 has spoken!(plus i dont talk behind peoples back,it not fun that way!!)

Plus ghost,if you would have made to us,(srubs,playas)it would had been over before it started because we come to win,and if the game can be won on tech..we will take that too!!O,and the word "snitch"i heard you got it tattooed on! You must want some company....aaawwwwww....SORRY wrong dude!

spell corr.SCRUBS!