BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: New Top 5: Super & Rec

If I have to wait to put them in the Top 5 til after the Worlds, then whats the point. I want who's hot now, the Worlds will take care of them selves. But good looking out. I'm looking to add a rep from Rec and the Ladies. Good journalists are hard to find so send me a resume.

Not my point, i was just making a statement. Maybe they don't play enough on the circuit to be ranked and i understand that. But , since i played against them, thought i would give you heads up. It's all good. I just think they will be there in the end. No thanks, i already have a job.

How the hell Xtreme is in front of class-act? class-act beaT THE BRAKES OFF XTREME 28-7.yOU MUST PLAY 4 xTREME EVEN XTREME WILL SAY THEY'RE NOT IN FRONT OF CLLASS-ACT.

I agree, the Act is pretty **** good. I wonder why Class Act doesn't go out and play the better competition. BASA is O.K. but go play B competition on the other side. Play in the tournament at Bmac in august were all the best will be and we will all see how good the act is. You'll probably play Duke park or something, my bad.

tO WHAT I SAW EARLY ON IN THE SEASON THEY WON IN jOHNSON CITY TNN WHICH WAS A WHITE CIRCUIT AND THEY WON IN CARTERSVILLE gA WHICH WAS A B TOURNEY AND ALSO WHITE CIRCUIT TOO.I SEE HOW THIS TEAM IS HATED ON SO MUCH BUT I STILL GOT MY MONEY ON THE ACT WHEN IT'S ALL SAID AND DONE.

WHATS UP WAYNE BRADY,(LIL LADY).BRING OUT YO RANKINGS JULY 4TH,BECAUSE THAT WILL BE THE TOURNEY THE BEST COMPETETION WILL BE THERE,AND THERE WILL BE NO EXCUSES,BECAUSE EVERY TEAM WILL BE FULLY LOADED.