BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Petition is B/S not BASA

Hey just wondering will Graystone be allowed to play in its on tourney?

i'm the tournament director and i'm banning us as well!! just joking. we are hosting our tournament and will not be playing in it. $1500, $750 and $250 for rec and the super rec divisions. the ladies will play for $700 and $300. there will be an open division in my tournament and the winner of that may play the winner of the rec division for another $500(1 game). open division will consist of white c and d teams.

What park will you be using?

RIVERSTAR

Hey how ya'll do in the slam and will ya'll be charging $4 and giving no tokens too?

2 AND 2 IN THE SLAM. WORKING ON THE PARTICULARS NOW, BUT PROBABLY WILL NOT BE $4 TO GET IN.

wayne brady is a republican, so you know he is a hater also. Uncle ToMMMMMMMM

Omar. Let's not start calling names. I'm sure there are plenty of holes in your life. Some of our greatest leaders are Republican. Condeleeza and Colin start with. Obviously, you don't even vote. I doubt you know the difference betweeen a Republican and Publix. Why don't you set up a shoe shine stand and buff my shoes after we play. You are my brother so if I'm Uncle Tom, I guess that makes you Chicken Omar.
Ok, now I'm back. I didn't take my medicine today. Sorry for the temporary lapse of unprofessionalism.