BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Petition here for GRAYSTONE

BASA Please let them play. First, it only makes the other super/rec teams better when facing higher compitition, win or lose it builds character. Second, why in the world would you let super/rec teams play in rec tournaments anyway. Really it's no difference, I see super/rec teams get beat all the time in tournaments in the Lou every weekend. Third, I strongly believe when you do allow other teams to drop down in tournaments they should not walk away with ALL the money. If they win the championship, disperse that money among the higher placed rec teams in the tournament. Finally, I've heard that competitive players get paid to play and some super/rec players get paid. Rec players like myself play for fun, we need that little change to get equiptment, ect. So, let them play but don't just give the da.. money away and that goes for any tournament.

Davida #7(Ga Mixx)TOP FLIGHT SECURITY #7//MS VIDA VI

i agree with 2 cents. if you have higher division drop down and they win you still break off the highest finishing lower division. usssa does do that in their tournaments, biths are also passed down to the highest finishing lower class