BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Graystone Eulogy

You guys are too hard on each other; play ball and respect one another. Allsport3, you should have used this there, not their.

Re: Graystone Eulogy

maybe you should read my message over again . i have played on both the black circuit and the white circuit there is a big differance. dont get me wrong i want to win every softball game i play. a few years ago each team wants to win but it was not win at all cost.like i said that if you read your basasoftball history ,this was surpose to be something positive for black people to get together and have fun. a place where you could bring your family. like i said before most black teams on the circuit like playing softball but most of all getting to see their friends that they have met while playing on the black circuit. i dont know if you have ever played on the white circuit but we never have a party after the game.on the white circuit teams stay to themself most of the time. thats what i mean win at all cost ,we all want to win but if we dont one thing we can look forward to is having a party with our basa family.