BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: SAD STATE OF AFFAIRS

I KINDA FEEL WHERE LOS IS COMING FROM THE COMP DIV REALLY DON'T EXIST UNTILL THE WORLDS. HE HASN'T CHANGED HIS TEAM FROM LAST YEAR SO HE REALLY HAS THE SAME SUPER REC TEAM BUT HE HAS THE COMP LABEL STAMP TO HIS HEAD. HE JUST WANTS HIS TEAM TO PLAY WHERE HE LOVES TO PLAY BASA THATS ALL EVEN IF HIS TEAM GETSTHUMP ACROSS THERE HEAD OR WIN IT ALL HE JUST WANTS THE CHANCE TO PLAY THATS ALL. SAME AS BBQ IF YOU ASK THEM.

wow Mr. Ivey i disagree with that statement of balance between divisions. i feel superec teams are better competetion for competative than rec teams are for super rec.

Sorry tried handling my situation on their website( got deleted) , over the phone things got heated. but as a far as jumping the bandwagon as a member of the Storm I was never scared to play anyone thats Why i found it to be shocking that a tourney director told me Storm threatened to pull out if Greystone showed. Owens and Nutt i feel both were wrong in there dealings and deserved any backlash from there dealings. i really dont feel bad because i got replaced by one of the best players on the circuit so i can live with that. But actually everything is cool between Owens and myself as of now but i will continue to call it like I see it. I have played for many teams before and not once have i bad mouth anyone but in this instance i still feel justified. Anything else.

And Sorry if you are tired of what he has to say just skip his postings....He has the right to his own opinion and so do you....just like me you are budding into stuff that don't concernYOU!!!!!1 don't you just hate when people get in your business to criticize!!!!!1

1ST TIMER YOU HAVENT BEEN REPLACED YET..YOUR REPLACEMENT WILL BE ANNOUCED SOON..JUST THE FACTS,FROM THE HORSES MOUTH..