BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"AAAYYY"....FREE YOUR MIND.....and check in...but.." I DON'T KNOW HOW 2 DANCE THOUGH!!....

.... "SHOULDER LEAN"......"AAYYYY" WHAT it DO.....and WHAT'S CRACKIN? JL and DA BOARD......first off ....STAY UP...INDYFORCE aka Terminator...make it quick and safe ....NOW...REPORTER...WHY? do you have to use NAMES....."CHURCH" or 2-PAC was good enough ....but it's all good....NOT!! ...but anyway....I hope everyone have a safe trip and be safe......and keep the TRASH TALKING coming and here is a lil smoke to get this FRI moving....and YES it's going DOWN in NAPTOWN......... .............................................................Ummmmmmmm......I have a story....let's call it........." HATER REMOVER"............Once upon a time....a man wakes up and there is a GORILLA on his roof.........so he looks in the yellow pages and sure enough, there's an ad for Gorilla remover says he'll be over in 20 min............As he arrives, and gets out of his truck.....he grabs a ladder, a BASEBALL BAT, a SHOT GUN,and a mean OLD PIT BULL......" WHAT are you going to do,".....the man asked? ..........Well, I'm going to place this ladder up against the roof, and then I'm going to KNOCKED the gorilla off the roof with the BAT.......WHEN the Gorilla falls off.....the Pit Bull is trained to grab his NUTS and not let go....... after that the Gorilla will then be subdued enough for me to put him in the cage in the back of the Truck .......last...he hands the Homeowner the SHOTGUN ......."WHAT's the Shotgun for? ............... ...................................."If the Gorilla knocks ME off the roof,..........."SHOOT THE DOG!!!! .....ENJOY and see you in NAPTOWN........"CHURCH"....DERRTY#2 aka TITO

Re: "AAAYYY"....FREE YOUR MIND.....and check in...but.." I DON'T KNOW HOW 2 DANCE THOUGH!!....

WHAT'S DA DEAL!!! What's Happenin' JL, Board members and all that visit these hallowed halls of black softball information. Church you are a wild man!!! One more thing let G-stone play!!!

Re: "AAAYYY"....FREE YOUR MIND.....and check in...but.." I DON'T KNOW HOW 2 DANCE THOUGH!!....

Morning, just checking in on this FRIDAY!!! What up people? Hope everyone is doing well.

What it do on a Friday! It's payday...

WHAT'S FAMILY JUST CHECKING IN BEFORE I HIT THE STREETS.WISH EVERYONE SAFE TRAVELS AND GOOD LUCK IN NAPTOWN.

good morning basa rr22 checking in church c you in naptown, peace

Would you care to eloborate on the new additions to the Derrty Squad, Will they be playing this weekend

It's the weekend baby!! and I really don't know how to dance, but i try!!

...Now GHOST....I can't leak everything .....how about WE all just sit back and WATCH.....DERRTY.... ......and

...Ms DAT....just dip your shoulder to the left and right....and two step

aight, you know Ghost is gon have me out there trying to make me into a ballrom dancer

BASA World...wasssup! Church whatit do family...getting ready for the wars in NAPTOWN...errybody be safe and have fun...

....What it Do? YD#2.....and my fam the YOUNG DUDES... ....and EVERYBODY ...it's mid season.....so it's time to BEEF UP and BRING IT ON.....so MEET ME at THE TRAP......"CHURCH"

WHAT IT DO FAMILY,CHURCH IM ROLLIN WIT YOU HOMEY.LET YOUR SHOULDER LEAN

CHURCH....I can see yo Grill...you must be ready to defend dat crown...too bad dem other super/rec teams can't make it for whateva reason...but it's going down fasho...YOUNG DUDES...yo shouts out to ESP see ya soon...Two-0 wha'd up, Eastside #21 wha'd up...Derrty squad wha'd up...

DINSUM...what it do family...you gonna be in ATL at da end of da month...?

WHAT UP BOARD, YD#2 AS YOU CAN SEE WE WANT BE NAP TOWN BUT GOOD LUCK AND HOPE TO SEE YOU GUYS AT THE END OF THE MONTH IN ATL.

YD#2 WHAT IT DO BRA',YES SIR ILL BE THERE,WHEN ARE YOU GETTIN THERE

#1 holland...appreciate it...bra...we gonna do our best ya know...but we'll see yall at month's end...

Dinsum....bra I probably be there friday afternoon...got family down there and den gots to hit da malls up...Church! cuz we stay Dope-Boy Fresh...

AIGHT,HOLLA AT YOUR BOI.GOOD LUCK THIS WEEKEND AND HAVE A SAFE TRIP.

Since we're on thesybject of beefing up, You know I knever know which team will show up, I just hope we can win a game and then we will play it by ear, you know you will see some new additions to the family, and I have a special surprise guest

I still need two quality outfielders, anybody know somebody that will be in Naptown, call me at 314-606-2313

Ghost, you know I'd be therr if I could, but hopefully I'll be back in action for the Nelly Tourney. I see the Doc again in 3 weeks. Represent up therr and holla when you get back Church, YD#2, good luck to yall as well

wassup church this ya boy thanks for the hookup see ya in naptown got some fruit for ya

....OOOOWEEEE .... ..... .....I'm ready

#2 DErrty what time you getting out...?

an hour before you ....DERRTY ENT..."WE ALL WE GOT""CHURCH"

....What's the deal board and my JL brotha's?????.....KING OUT!!!

Don King your highness, it is always a pleasure when you appear on the scene

Hey Ghost....how are you sweety?????...I'm glad you recognize royalty when you see it ...KING OUT!!!