BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Graystone Eulogy

502 boys #45, there is only a shortage in super-rec, because of location, southern teams make for a high percentage of all divisions, and location of tournaments makes a big difference, just wait until the N.I.T in Atlanta, all divisions will be full, the south teams just dont come north that much, and I cant blame them, it is never the travel to the tournaments that is a problem its getting back home and going to work the next day, they have too many tournaments within 4hours every weekend, wouldnt be smart to drive 10 hours to play...

Thanks to 502 Boy#45, you translated very well to Allsport#3. I understand very well that the Competitive division plays minimal games. Basa should implement a round robin when they have 12 or less teams. That would give them plenty of games to play and people would still sit and watch. Unfortunately, you can't solve all the problems in the competitive division. Allsport#3 said it is not a win at all costs. What circuit are you on? Teams continue to get stronger and stronger by the week. Players are being paid to leave good teams to go to good teams. Where does it end??????????? Very seldom is it anything more than a lateral move. The Competitve division will be reshaped come next year but you still will not be able to equalize a good Super Rec team to an established Competitive team.

so it appears that the South is holding all the cards for both competitive and super rec competition. The mid west and north are nothing but a bunch of REC teams??? I bet if you squeezed these teams listed for Nap, you could get 10 super and 4 more competitive teams out of that group if teams did what they were supposed to do.

allsport 3 Amen

You guys are too hard on each other; play ball and respect one another. Allsport3, you should have used this there, not their.

maybe you should read my message over again . i have played on both the black circuit and the white circuit there is a big differance. dont get me wrong i want to win every softball game i play. a few years ago each team wants to win but it was not win at all cost.like i said that if you read your basasoftball history ,this was surpose to be something positive for black people to get together and have fun. a place where you could bring your family. like i said before most black teams on the circuit like playing softball but most of all getting to see their friends that they have met while playing on the black circuit. i dont know if you have ever played on the white circuit but we never have a party after the game.on the white circuit teams stay to themself most of the time. thats what i mean win at all cost ,we all want to win but if we dont one thing we can look forward to is having a party with our basa family.