BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thankyou for all your prayers

Thanks for all the messages on the web site, and all of your calls. It really help me out knowing that I had people like you guys praying for me. I came out of surgey fine and still have a couple more hurdles to cross, but I'm going to get over them. Thank you very much for all your prayers. P.S. My wife just had our twins this morning, Girl 6.4 Boy 5.8 pounds at 8:57 and 9:02. Big E (need a cd )

Re: Thankyou for all your prayers

Glad to hear from you my boy and keep those Cd's rolling. I hope you continue to progress and get well so I can return my last scratch CD. Just kidding but God do answer prayers and it is so good to see that we pray as a family.

Big E, I'm glad to hear that you are doing better and congratulations on your twins!

glad to hear from u big E and congrat's on the twins. i need utfo's cd!!!TUFO(STL CITY HITTERS)

what up big e man i'm glad to here from you, keep everything in the hands of the lord and it will be alright
see you real soon Reggie

HOOK A BROTHA UP WITH NEW MIXES

Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful babies.

I am glad you are doing well in your recovery. And congrats on the twins, you and Michelle have your 2 boys and 2 girls now enjoy them.

HANG TOUGH BIG GUY. MAYBE I CAN ARRANGE FOR YOU TO THROW OUT THE FIRST PITCH AT THE NELLY TOURNEY OR THE FIRST DEAL IN THE TUNK GAME.