BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: (Graystone) Please BASA (I'll ask the big????????)

haha not funny, You are nobody, state your name and number if you have something to say. BUT SPELL CHECK WAS A GOOD THING

No, going to school was a good thing.

I feel you there!

So Webmaster....can we get an answer? I'm relatively new and would like to know what's up with this? Why is it that super rec teams can play rec but competitive can't play super rec. My team is a rec team is why I'm asking. I really don't care about the fact that supposedly Class Act or Storm controls this or that. I just simply would like to know why you all allow one and not the other.

Thanks,

'Nard(club 2301)

Now do you see #25. You have woke up the Rec division and got asking you same dumb question. Next time speak when spoken to For those that are new to this, very seldom does a big tournament combine divisions. It can happen in a bootleg tournament. We were to play Godfather's in a tournament last year but chose not to. Godfather's was knocking off other super rec teams but were not going to be allowed to take home 1st place. Why play a team that couldn't win the tournament. They went home and we finished the tournament in 3rd place. We deserved the right to finish according to our performance. Godfather's was just getting some swings in. Could we have beat them, we will never know. I do know this, in 90 degree heat, after playing 5 or 6 games, on a Sunday afternoon, I am not interested in playing for fun. You want to win, thats why you play. In Roy Jones Jr. prime, name one time you ever saw him fight Mike Tyson.

WELL NO LIMIT YOU ARE ASKING FOR GRAYSTONE. BUT I HEARD THIS WEEKEND YOU WERE GOING TO PROTEST A PLAYER ON CITY HITTERS CAUSE HE PLAYED SUPER REC. SO I KNOW YOU ARE NOT ASKING THE BASA TO LET A COMP TEAM DROP I KNOW

it seems to me rec ST. Louis teams are always picking up suer-rec players.

Let the truth be told now, We never said that we were going to protest, For one, they just thought we would because we knew the guy and two LOL had a protest, won the protest, and the two player had played on the same team. Plus, everyone on my team is batting 900-1000 when he plays anyway. Get the right info b4 you speak on something.

My question is, how can you allow a whole team to play down and not one player, and how is it that some can and some cant.It must be put in black and white so we can have an official guide to go by, and this would releive you (BASA) from the critacism and nutrlize us rom criticising.I beleive evryone wants to play by the rules but sometimes the rules we play by seem to be created as we go along....

Now E22, I agree with you on that. There is so much confusion going on right now.

I am looking for all of the posts who keep putting our team out as "snitches" in softball. Let me first say that we don't appreciate people (observers/bystanders/etc) calling us out for complaining about another team's roster. WE could give a dizamn less about who we are playing. We are men, first and foremost, and will compete with whomoever it is that steps up to the chalk.
That whole protesting situation came from game(s) before us and we just walked in to the controversy.
You WIN some and you LOSE some. WE have been on both sides of the coin (WIN/LOSS).
We appreciate the game and will continue to build our team going forward. My suggestion is that everyone does the same thing. This is a sport for recreation.

Let me share my feelingS with you this morning. I have decided that rec, super rec and comp will all play in seperate division.So whatever division you are in that is where you will play no more playing down end of all this. Rec teams please dont try to pick up players who have played up because if you are caught it will not be good. All of this begging for teams to be able to play in this division are that one please stop it will not be allowed from this day forward. Have a wonderful day

WE HAVE CONTACT..THANK YOU MR. IVEY FOR SETTING A PRESIDENTS. GOOD,BAD,OR INDIFFERANT WE ALL HAVE A RULING TO OBIDE BY FROM THIS DAY FORTH,AND IM SURE THIS ISSUE WILL LOSE ITS MOMENTAM AS A RESULT OF YOUR DECISION....SO LET IT BE WRITTEN SO LET IT BE DONE...THE POWERS THAT BE HAVE SPOKEN.

why don't you make it official and create its own thread for everyone to see.

or put it in a rule book!!!!!1

Some people just don't get. Mr. Ivy just put it in writing. It is now a rule. Just simply print the screen & save it. Folks have asked the director to respond on this issue over & over. Now that he has your asking for more. Please lets move on & stop the bashing of BASA!

I WILL PUT IT IN THREADS ARE WHERE EVER IT NEEDS TO BE THANKS

Mr. Hercle Ivy, thanks for the reply. Nowwwwwwwwwwww with that said, there should be no problems about this in BASA.