BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Top 5 Super Rec

1)Atlanta Storm
2)Class Act/Easton-Tanel
3)St. Louis Stars
4)Airmac
5)Blackhawks
I would like for a team to impress me this weekend in Naptown to see if they deserve any recognition.

Re: Top 5 Super Rec

Derrty has to win this tourney this weekend to be put in the top 5! no if's or but's about it.Saw you all last year wit you alls derrty wolf on the team so prove to the basa world that you players can repeat wit out him.Church you didn't pitch that much cuzz of wolf,so we must see the real church,2-pac,tito,Albert Scott this weekend!lolololol

Unless I missed something, Derrty wasn't expected to be in the top 10. Forget about the top 5! Yes, you played in the greatest game I've seen on the softball circuit in all associations. THAT WAS LAST YEAR!!!!!!!! Once again, lets see who can come up big. After all, some of the top teams won't be there.

WAYNE BRADY,AFTER URGUING WITH YOU BE-4,I HAVE 2 SAY THATS FAIR,BUT DONT 4-GET ABOUT THE TEAMS OUT WEST.

No doubt Truth, but the West Coast teams seem to beat to a different drum. I remember the West Coast Playas but when was the last time a W/C team made a noise in the World?

YOU RIGHT,BUT I BELEAVE MO-BOUNCE,PLACED 3RD IN COLUBUS 2004 WORLDS.

Maybe I need to fly out to the W/C to check out the true ballers. On the other hand, that would be a wasted trip. Unless someone in St. Louis comes up big, the eventual World Champs will come from the SOUTH.

GOOD-NITE,WAYNE BRADY HOLLA ATCHA 2-MORROW,PEACE.