BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Petition here for GRAYSTONE

Of course Storm and Class Act say let them in b/c they both have already backed out of Naptown so sure let them play B/c neither team will be there. Ironic huh. Can you say scared!!!

Let them play.

yes let them play or stop putting super rec with rec teams u can't do one and not do another ziggy#25 city hitters

YUP!!!

Ziggy I agree, let them play.

Let them play!!!!!!!!!

YES!!!!!!!

I think they should be able to play, rec and super rec

mike 22 do you think about what you are saying before you type it

Graystone has stood by the BASA for years, its time to stand up for them, what other teams represent the BASA in other circuits better than them, they win and they are black,

we really appreciate all of the support!! this is what the basa is all about.

They should be able to play Super Rec..not Rec

Let those boys play ball!!!!!1 No runs allowed if the team is Super rec. they chose to play super Rec....if they are a weak team I'm quite sure BASA would not mind moving them down.....How can you chose who are the weaker teams????1

Let them play....Greystone is what Black softball is all about. They're professional and do it all with class, thats real talk! they are the show, they walk it like they talk it...Greystone has always had nothing but love from the Cali and the West Coast!!! Your brothas in Cali got ya back, know dat!!!!

Mike 22 that is a great statement on the computer.

I SEE YOUR RESPONSES BUT AS SOON AS I SAY THEY CAN PLAY MY PHONE WILL BLOW UP BE HONEST

so what's up owens, nutt-99 and wolf#24? does greystone get the thumbs up from you?

If your phone rings it rings, lets not be honest, lets be fair. If its fair for super rec teams to drop to rec, then it should be fair for comp to play super rec. You have not answered the question about this, after reading it appears that you only care about the teams complaining and not wat is fair for all. Please answer why it is fair for super rec to drop but not fair for comp to drop. That is the million dollar question that all would like to hear. ps.. money should not be the answer cause there is a lot of rec teams that can start ringing your phone when sup rec drops. LET GRAYSTONE PLAY,

THE PEOPLE BLOWING UP THE PHONES ARE THE ONE'S WE ARE TRYING TO GET A SHOW OF SUPPORT FROM. GIVE US THE GO AHEAD HERCLE WHEN YOU SEE THOSE NAMES ON THE BOARD!!

LET THEM PLAY SUPER-REC YOU GUY'S LET SUPER-REC PLAY REC! WHAT'S THE PROBLEM WITH IT.SUPER-REC TEAMS WILL FIND OUT IF THEIR AS GOOD AS THEY SAY THEY ARE!

ZIGGY, GET OFF THE BOARD AND MEET ME AT THE FIELD!!!
WE WAS SUPPOSE TO HIT AT 10:30AM,WHERE YOU AT!!!

MY HONEST OPINION IS...IF BASA HAS A SET OF RULES IN PLACE,THEN THE RULES SHOULD BE ENFORCED.STORM DOESNT CARE WHO WE PLAY.BUT IF YOU LET 1 COMPETITIVE TEAM PLAY DOWN,THEN WHATS GOING TO STOP ANOTHER,THEN ANOTHER,THEN ANOTHER,THEN YOU YOU HAVE NO MORE COMPETITIVE DIVISION,BECAUSE ALOT OF THEM WOULD WANT TO PLAY DOWN TO "GET THEIR SWINGS IN",SO I THINK THEY ARE UP AND SHOULD PLAY UP.I DONT KNOW ABOUT AN AGREEMENT THEY HAD ABOUT PLAYING DOWN IF NO COMPETITIVE BRACKET WAS BEING OFFERED.I WASNT AT THAT MEETING.

nutt-99....what rules do we have to reference? that's part of the point that is being made. there was no meeting about competative teams being able to play in super-rec when there was no competative division.....it was posted on this message board. but quite simply, do you give us a thumbs up or down? will the georgia coalition allow us to play? what about the basa director there in georgia....will he allow us to play?

I'm just reading...

thats fine herc but when rec teams start calling because super rec teams are dropping down then we want the say action you giving these so call super rec babies

Let them boys play ball. I really don't think they are a true comp team yet. They are just an elite super rec team.

...this is hilarious....And they say women are scary...let dem guys play!!!!....Hell, it's just a game, who knows what may happen....KING OUT!!!

Let the boys play!!!!! It's like when u grow up you couldn't wait til you could beat your peer's!!!! You only get better when you play better competition!!!!

I have to say after reading these comment from the other rec/teams member's yall kinda sound a moment of silence...

BASA Please let them play. First, it only makes the other super/rec teams better when facing higher compitition, win or lose it builds character. Second, why in the world would you let super/rec teams play in rec tournaments anyway. Really it's no difference, I see super/rec teams get beat all the time in tournaments in the Lou every weekend. Third, I strongly believe when you do allow other teams to drop down in tournaments they should not walk away with ALL the money. If they win the championship, disperse that money among the higher placed rec teams in the tournament. Finally, I've heard that competitive players get paid to play and some super/rec players get paid. Rec players like myself play for fun, we need that little change to get equiptment, ect. So, let them play but don't just give the da.. money away and that goes for any tournament.

Davida #7(Ga Mixx)TOP FLIGHT SECURITY #7//MS VIDA VI

i agree with 2 cents. if you have higher division drop down and they win you still break off the highest finishing lower division. usssa does do that in their tournaments, biths are also passed down to the highest finishing lower class