BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: SAD STATE OF AFFAIRS

why are super-rec teams so scared of graystone. TBI is a rec team but we have played 3 super rec teams. Graystone 21-18 them Atlanta Storm 10-9 them and TNT raiders we beat twice this year. So i see it that i know that the top 6 rec teams can beat any of these teams and some of the other super-rec teams. If there are super-rec teams scared to play just cause gryastone is in the same tourney tell them to drop to rec and im sure the top rec teams will crack some heads in. Two weeks ago you had 3 or 4 super/rec teams in cincinnati and only one placed in the top 5 so there you have it. Any super/rec team scared to play im sure the elite rec teams will crack them heads!!!!!!!! SCARED MEN DONE WIN!!

rec teams we can make a change if the super rec teams can do it. if all the rec teams agree that if you guys let them super rec teams drop down then the rec teams will not play!!! wrong is wrong and basa you guys are wrong. the only way we can make it right is that super rec teams can not drop down in rec tournaments, who all agree with me?

TELL YALL WHAT ! IT'S SUPPOSE TO BE TWO TOP TEAMS IN SUPER-REC. THE REST OF US DON'T COUNT YEAH RIGHT. WHAT DO THEY SAY CLASS-ACT AND STORM?? BUT GRAYSTONE YOU BRING THE SAME TEAM YOU WON THE WORLD WITH. AND BRING THAT ON

APPLY THE ABOVE RULES FOR SUPER REC TEAMS WANTING TO PLAY REC. IF SUPER DOESN'T MAKE.

spellcheck "SCARED MEN DONT WIN"

yeah but it was utrip black not basa!!!

listen guys as i have said before no one is scared to play anyone. its all about money. if there is a rule or a way to eliminate a team that you consider to be a tough opponent who lessens your chances of winning a first place price of $1000 dollars or whatever the pay off is you are going to rid the tournament of that competition. From the top super rec teams and the Basa perspectives its just makes good business sense. My answer to this problem is to have two divisions inorder for these tourneys to make and give everyone an opportunity to play. but Basa is going to have to step up and monitor teams and players more closely because you will still have stronger teams dropping down to the lower division in seeking that money and fame. Everyone doesnt have the money and sponsorship some teams have and rely on tournament wins in order to travel etc.... players need to be classified as rec or super rec period. Inorder for a player to drop to the lower division there needs to be a grace period so that players will think care fully about just dropping down whenever. Rec teams should be allowed a certain # of super rec players. Grace period and #s is something the Basa staff could easily come up with. just my thought. What do guys think? I am not even apart of the Basa anymore just trying to help.

should be first place prize

TBI #24 That's what I was saying to, If Super can drop down then Rec teams should drop out the tournament as well. They could really just make Graystone a Super Rec team then there wouldnt b a problem. If the man said they could play then let them play, Who ever is running a tournament shouldnt being saying who in the tournament anyway, just tell then how mant teams you have if they ask.

yeah but not in the Basa. However i will be getting my release soon so I am still in the market for a home.

Why does the Storm need to move up when there is clearly no Teams in the competitive division= no games to be played.... asked Graystone....Assemble a team to beat them...you have the same right as them to win but you are not so don't knock them for winning!!!!!1

what class do you think we should play?I dont mind having an intelligent conversation with you.

We all have great ideas and we must listen but their are teams out there who call every week saying that they dont think its fair. As far as super rec teams playing in rec tournaments we have always done that maybe its not right but its a little closer balanced than letting comp teams play super rec.

what about being fair all the way around hercle? if you pay you should play. the only reason these teams can hold the basa hostage is because you take those kinds of calls in the first place. just pretend they are calling for rulebooks or something. the true basa teams will show up and play anyway!!

correction "hip-hop"......the only super-rec team that was made to play competative is complaining. that is a much more accurate statement! we were made to play competative why?

Woww Why do you say its better for super rec to play rec and not comp play super. Are you saying that those super sre teams cant do good in Comp Div. And how can you say you have alwayz done this when Super Rec just started last year, opppps.

I KINDA FEEL WHERE LOS IS COMING FROM THE COMP DIV REALLY DON'T EXIST UNTILL THE WORLDS. HE HASN'T CHANGED HIS TEAM FROM LAST YEAR SO HE REALLY HAS THE SAME SUPER REC TEAM BUT HE HAS THE COMP LABEL STAMP TO HIS HEAD. HE JUST WANTS HIS TEAM TO PLAY WHERE HE LOVES TO PLAY BASA THATS ALL EVEN IF HIS TEAM GETSTHUMP ACROSS THERE HEAD OR WIN IT ALL HE JUST WANTS THE CHANCE TO PLAY THATS ALL. SAME AS BBQ IF YOU ASK THEM.

wow Mr. Ivey i disagree with that statement of balance between divisions. i feel superec teams are better competetion for competative than rec teams are for super rec.

Sorry tried handling my situation on their website( got deleted) , over the phone things got heated. but as a far as jumping the bandwagon as a member of the Storm I was never scared to play anyone thats Why i found it to be shocking that a tourney director told me Storm threatened to pull out if Greystone showed. Owens and Nutt i feel both were wrong in there dealings and deserved any backlash from there dealings. i really dont feel bad because i got replaced by one of the best players on the circuit so i can live with that. But actually everything is cool between Owens and myself as of now but i will continue to call it like I see it. I have played for many teams before and not once have i bad mouth anyone but in this instance i still feel justified. Anything else.

And Sorry if you are tired of what he has to say just skip his postings....He has the right to his own opinion and so do you....just like me you are budding into stuff that don't concernYOU!!!!!1 don't you just hate when people get in your business to criticize!!!!!1

1ST TIMER YOU HAVENT BEEN REPLACED YET..YOUR REPLACEMENT WILL BE ANNOUCED SOON..JUST THE FACTS,FROM THE HORSES MOUTH..