BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: scared of GRAYSTONE or costing BASA

Oh I forgot to respond to Coach D, the Stars never lay down for anyone we made a decision to not play cause some key guys were hurt and tired, kinda like wolf is doing this weekend if key guys can't go then why play...Kinda like you guys don't travel if everybody can't go or when everyone else is gone you stay home and win the money at Duke Park, lets keep it real every team that had a problem with us not playin in the chip had every chance to get there just like we did and could have played Class Act all day, please beleive we r not afraid of Class Act cause last I checked it's 2-1, But we run from no team NEVER HAVE NEVER WILL.......

i bet the "truth" was the 1st to quit..

What up DOUBLE KNOT 00!! U don't owe me an explanation I'm on the outside looking in whatever the reason for the decision is your teams business. That's why I'm not going to respond to your comments about my squad. See you in NAP! COACH D OUT!

Man I cannot believe all the stuff I am reading. Wolf & the Storm clutter this board day & night on how good they are. This is what happens when the lumps on the field take place. Both teams have probably lost any edge of fear that they had playing any other team. The softball nation has seen the ultimate girl move. Yall ran to the police for help!! Ha ha ha ha!