BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: when do you know you're good

as a younging in the BASA...I must say that I am disappointed in the veterans and the BASA staff...Yes money is an issue and errybody wants to win...BASA rules are rules...follow them...Greystone s/b allowed to play...most of the tournaments are open...Suggestion...BASA call a conference and govern this issue...Direction is needed or it seems that BASA will be done...No you can't make everyone happy but...if you stick by the RULES that YOU(BASA) put in place then you can govern your association...Bottom Line Teams want to play in an association where there is honesty, fairness, and competition... We love the rivalries,...WE(players) look forward to the competition...We(players) look forward to the road trips...for me this is the next best thang to gettin some...*****... ...so the muncho acts and pride needs to be put aside so we can play ball...just a young dudes perspective...

TEAM BAR-B-QUE>>>>GREYSTONE>>>>MAVERICKS>>>>T.D.M>>>AIR MAC WAS THE TOP FIVE LAST YEAR.

Truth-99, you may want to get hooked on phonics or something. Your earlier post is so ignorant sounding between your grammar and your spelling that I can barely follow it. The Storm has NEVER backed down from ANYONE. Never has, never will. Don't hate, just sit back and admire!!!!!

Now now folks. Most of us on here understands a little ebonics. Who cares if someones words are not correctly spelled. We all get the meaning.

On another note, the Atlanta Storm should never complain over a team getting in a tournament. Didn't they win back to back a few years ago. I don't think you guys are crying are you?

When she falls asleep before you do.

Eastside is Rec.

I apologize for my mistake. Eastside Playas are Rec. No disrespect Eastside but let someone else decide what they think about the rec division. BUMP THAT! Rec top 5 are as follows:
1)Georgia Dawgs
2)Eastside Playas
3)No.Chicago Ballers
4)So.Georgia Magic
5)Any team that plays well that weekend

Team Bring It you guys have my vote to be in the top 5. 3rd in detroit and second in cincy thats all i need to say

STORM,UNCROSS YO EYES THEN YOU CAN READ IT,LIKE I SAID YOU GUYS,START OFF LIKE THE SUN,AND END UP LIKE THE ,YOU UNDERSTAND THAT,WHO EVER YOU ARE.

your notttttttt