BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
He's back

I've heard that Step is back with the GA DAWGS and a few of the players are with them due to Step returning. T LOVE, AROD is this true?

Re: He's back

Correction.... a few of the players are not with the DAWGS anymore.

YES BULLDOG FAN STEP IS BACK AT HOME WITH THE GA DAWGS, AND HE DID BRING A COUPLE OF PLAYERS AND AS OF LAST SUNDAY ONE PLAYER ONLY LEFT DURTY RED, SAID HE WANTS TO MOVE UP AND PLAY, SO GOOD LUCK DURTY RED

GA DAWGS #22

I've been following you guys since the season started, just like many others. Your team is rank in the top 3 on the BASA circuit. You have placed in every tourney that you attended on the BASA circuit. Your team without Step is very high on winning the World. Did you forget about what happen at the World in Orlando? From what I was told, Step really left you guys hanging. He didn't even show up. We will see how far you get now.

Ga dawgs hollar if you need some help

yes i remember what happen, but i wasnt at the world either so why all the beef cause step wasnt there, i heard no beef against me,the man had an emergency, bulldogs fan it sound like you are mad cause he back, i see no one else on the team was able to get us a sponsor but step, hell we cant get half of the team for play $20 dollar for a tourament,so stop looking back and lets move forward, step can only help us he cant hurts us.

So I see, it was all about $$$$$. I guess you will mess a good thing up for money. Well good luck to your (Step) team the rest of the season. I'm still your fan regardless.

how did we mess up a good thing, so tell me whats the deal, who is gone, i'm lost now, and by the way who is this bulldogs fan, u must be pretty tight with someone who plays on the dawgs team or you must be a former player.

step does not have GA DAWG YOU WIL BE SURPRISED NEXT WEEK

SOMETIMES YOU WONDER WHAT THIS GAME IS ALL ABOUT,IF YOU DONT HAVE 10 R 15 DOLLARS MAYBE YOU SHULD BE WORKINGS,BUT STILL GOOD LUCK TO YOU GUYS AND YOUR SPONSOR!

you may be right, but we had no one else trying to lead us, the other coach we had, hell he just left, and left mike adams to run the team, but thats life, lets not go there any more, and i wish you guys all the luck in the world, peace, i'm out, T LOVE #22, AND PLEASE LET TRY TO KEEP TEAM BUSINESS OFF THIS BOARD, YALL KNOW I GOT NOTHING BUT LOVE FOR EVERYONE.