BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Daily Meditation for 06/01/06

Good Morning,
Every aspect of our lives requires some sort of discipline. But discipline is so difficult. It seems that discipline always works in direct opposition to your desires. You have a desire to loose weight, but discipline says to do so, you must exercise daily and eat healthy. You have a desire to splurge on a shopping spree, but discipline says that you must stop spending and save. You have a desire to sleep and slumber, but discipline says that you need to study, serve or seek God's face. You have a desire to surround yourself with partying friends, but discipline says sit still, be silent, hear from God. You have a desire to pout and have a pity party, but instead discipline says you should pray, praise and preach.
Remember without discipline in your life, you only delight and please yourself. Without discipline you deceive yourself into thinking that you are moving, but you are stuck in the same spot. Without discipline, the process and your progress is slowed down and eventually is shut down, which prevents you from being delivered and from arriving to your desired and destined destination. DISCIPLINE IS THE KEY TO DELIVERANCE!

Do you not know that those who run in a race all run,
but one receives the prize? Run in such a way that
you may obtain it. And everyone who competes for the
prize is temperate in all things (disciplined).
Now they do it to obtain a perishable crown,
but we for an imperishable crown.
Therefore I run thus: not with uncertainty.
Thus I fight: not as one who beats the air.
But I discipline my body (and mind)
and bring it into subjection,
lest, which I have preached to others,
I myself should become disqualified.
1 Corinthians 9:24-27

Re: Daily Meditation for 06/01/06

Re: Daily Meditation for 06/01/06