BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: scared of GRAYSTONE or costing BASA

Why is Graystone ******** The Raggdolls got bumped up in '04. They took their lumps,competed well,and made a good showing at the World. You guys have a great team, but it seems you have that little man complex. You want to be a big fish in a little pond. USSSA will let you play down, ask BBQ.

Wayne brady that was some

CLASS ACT.....WHAT IS THE DEAL? EVERY WEEK THE TOURNAMENT DIRECTORS SAY THEY ARE POUNDED BY WOLF ABOUT US BEING ABLE TO PLAY. WOLF IS THIS THE TRUTH? LET ME KNOW SO WE CAN CLEAR THIS UP WITH MR. MOORE. THIS IS A JOKE.....CLASS ACT WANTS TO BE THE BEST BUT STEADY DUCKING THE COMPETITION. IS IT TRUE THAT OWENS FROM THE STORM, CARLTON AND WOLF FROM CLASS ACT ARE DOING ALL OF THIS CRYING? I'M PUTTING IT ON THE BOARD SO THAT EVERYONE CAN SEE A RESPONSE. EITHER THERE ARE SOME SOFT TEAMS OR ANOTHER TOURNAMENT DIRECTOR IS JUST A FLAT OUT LIAR! MR. MOORE EVEN SAID TNT WAS NOT GOING TO PLAY IF WE PLAYED. THAT'S HARD TO BELIEVE....WE TALK TO ALOT OF THOSE GUYS. THIS IS PATHETIC. HOPEFULLY WE CAN GET SOME SOME REAL TALK AND ANSWERS FROM THIS POST.

Seems to me that the governing body of the BASA should step to the forefront and address the issues at hand, there is no problems handling your business when it comes to the money, wich we all understand, but dont spite the hand that gets you paid...all have paid for the basa league fee to get what? we cant even get an official rule book that would aleviate alot of question in a given situation. Please do not ruen a good thing by lack of preperation , and its ok to say," we the BASA have f***** up,we apologize and are in the process of fixing the problem",we all fall short sometime but to act like this isnt one of the largest issues in the league is self destructive.

Since Super Rec teams play in the Rec division without us Rec teams complaining, it seems only fair that a Competitive team be able to step down and play Super Rec. However, since the Super Rec babies that like to play Rec are crying, i suggest you let Greystone play Rec, Rec teams will play anyone, because we DO WANT to play the best. And it appears that Greystone is the best since teams are scared to play them! It would be an honor for us to compete against the best.

I don't want you readers to think we are crying about playing in BASA tournaments,but the powers too be (Hercle)told us with the recent move ups that we would still be able to play in tournaments,all NIT's,open tournaments (Nelly) and the world.Now the President of BASA (Hercle)or what ever he is ya'll,is saying he has no control of the BASA, it is totally up to the tournament Directors.My question is, since when has President Bush turned over the daily duties of the President to the speaker of the house or a Field General?. Hercle,if you can't do the job,you need step down and let someone with some balls run this.Now
Wolf,you called our sponsor all winter talkin' about you put this team (Class Act)together to compete with Graystone and BBQ.In the same breathe you call directors of the tournaments and threaten not show up if Graystone is allow to play.My question to Class Act,do the rest of the players know about this or is Wolf the spokesman of your team? If he isn't the spokesman,he doesn't have confidence in you guys,if he is,your team is a bunch of cowards!!.Wolf,don't be mad at me, Hercle,Earl and several directors have dimed you out.Maybe its a good thing,we were just coming to play the STORM in the championship away,Class Act,you didn't have a change with us around,we never lose to cowards!!!.finally,to the players of ATLANTA STORM,is that groupie Carlton and Owen the spokesman for your team,they have also threaten to boycott the tournament if Graystone showed up.STORM, the 7x that we played, have been some of the best games,so why are ya'll turning into cowards now!!.If not call James Moore let him know you (Storm and Class Act)will not drop out if we show up!!!.James and Hercle said,you are the only teams to threaten boycotts if Graystone plays.

LET THEM PLAY,WHO EVER,AND IF YOU SCARED,THEN GO 2 CHURCH.

BASA THE GRAYSTONE SOFTBALL ORGANIZATION IS TRYING TO PLAY IN THE TOURNAMENTS THAT HAVE BEEN SCHEDULED BUT IT SEEMS THAT YOU ARE LETTING OTHER TEAMS CONTROL THEIR FAITH. I PERSONALLY FEEL THAT B/C OF THE NATURE OF BASA LETTING THE SUPER REC TEAMS PLAY IN THE REC TOURNAMENTS THAT THEY SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO PLAY IN INDY. SO AS FELLOW SOFFTBALL PLAYERS LET US STAND UP WHAT WE FEEL IS FAIR. SO I SAY TO THE BOARD AND TO WOLF, CARLTON, OWENS AND OTHERS WHO FEAR GRAYSTONE SOFTBALL ORG., YOU SHOULD NOT THROW STONES WHEN YOU ARE DOING THE SAME. IF YOU ARE THAT AFRAID OF A TEAM THEN MAN UP AND SAY THAT AND STOP INFLUENCING THE TOURNAMENT DIRECTORS.
I PETITION FOR GRAYSTONE TO PLAY THIS WEEKEND IN INDY! I YOU FEEL THE SAME THE EXPRESS IT NOW.

I agree Let Greystone play! Other teams need to step up and voice there opinion. Dont let a few speak for the majority.

In order to be the best you have to beat the best. When the BASA Reporter was doing his SUPER REC rankings he was constantly ranking STORM, CLASS ACT, & EVEN THE STL STARS who recently laid down in a chip ahead of XTREME. We're 2-0 against GRAYSTONE this season and never wavered at all about playing them in Memphis. It sounds like to me none of the above mentioned teams have even played them this season oh that's right the STARS got shortied by them. Graystone is one of the best teams in the country but we believe we are too that's why we were able to compete with them. LET THEM PLAY!!! COACH D OUT!!!

and As usual BASA will not respond to this post but if you curse or use any words unbearable they will be quick to jump to the board....this poat will be just like the post of the rule book........NO ANSWER!!!!!1

should be showed up

IST TIMER.....I HAVE NOTHING BUT RESPECT FOR THE STORM PLAYERS. I KNOW THEY CAN PLAY AND HAVE AN EXCELLENT TEAM. MY COMMENTS ARE DIRECTED TOWARDS THE COACHING STAFF...PERIOD. EVERY TOURNAMENT DIRECTOR HAS SAID THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER.....THEY AREN'T TALKING ABOUT THE PLAYERS BUT THE COACHES.

For that matter in Comp team should be able to drop down and play Super Rec. Fair is fair!!! Graystone keep putting up the good fight fellas!!!

gotcha Mr. Gray. nothing but respect for you because you lay it out and dont sugar coat anything. wish you guys the best of luck this season

Bring Graystone to Rec, we ain't sceeerd! Base hit u to death... Never seen u play, but hear alot about u... But let's be real about this thing, most people that play on this circuit if they play league ball, u playing against hard hitters anyway(open 1), white and black. If each team play their game and hit the ball, then I don't care what division u in, u are hard to beat. But to be real about it, just have 2 divisions...and to somebody else's question, really how many D & E teams play on the circuit in Rec...If u classify it that way, Rec would look like Comp...Is that the truth?

HIP, HIP HORRAY! ALLNET is not afraid to play anyone! No matter what division. You see we are men and dont hide behind directors. GREYSTONE is a fine team and should be allowed to play. It is people like you that hide behind there screen names and directors that has caused this problem. I support Greystone and all other cinti teams when we are not playing them. Maybe as coach of ALLNET, if Greystone money is not good enough for these directors then ALLNET might have to consider if our money should be funneled to BASA.

Let it be known that no-one from the T&T organization have ever stated they would drop out of a tournament because of a team was participating it that tournament.

To be the best you must compete and beat the best and that is our (T&T's) motto. So whoever it is that is stating that T&T will remove itself from a tournament because another team is in it is a straight up liar.

So let the games begin

Coach and representative of the T&T Raiders

The truth be known

WELL THERE YOU HAVE IT MR. MOORE.....SO YOU JUST MADE THAT UP ABOUT TNT AND ATLANTA STORM ISN'T EVEN COMING. WHO'S LEFT....CLASSS ACT IS JUST ABOUT DONE....SO WHO ELSE IS COMPLAINING. STOP LYING AND GETS SOME BALLS!!

no he did not make it up about the Storm. read my other post again.

get'em los, this is crazy black ballin one of the best teams on the circuit because of a few cry babies not wanting to play them. if that is the case then super rec teams should not be allowed to playin rec tournaments. i never hear about us rec teams crying about playing super rec teams.if this is true about super rec temas crying about playing comp, that just say alot about super rec teams, cowards!!!!!!!!!!! im sure mr. and the coaches from storm has read this post and no response Like allnet # 8 said if graystone money is not good enough then T.B.I money is not either so if they can't play in indy team bring it will not either!!!!!!!!!!!11

The Storm isnt even playing in the tournament this week-end so I doubt they even care if Graystone is in or not. And factually speaking they had already made the decision NOT to go before even knowing about Graystone. Dont cast stones at them. TNT said what they had to say and if you check the other post so did the Storm. But unless you were actually at the conversation between all these folks Graystone, BASA, Tourney directors, Owens.. then you never know.

tournament dirctors getting together and saying who can play and who can't.....not by any set of rules....but about monetary gain. that's conspiracy! colusion. how far wrong does something have to be for people to say this just can't happen. moore has 80 teams in his tournament and he is worried about losing 3 or 4 teams. how crazy is that?!

graystone much luck to u guys this year! as long as they aren't say EASTSIDE IS SCARED BECAUSE WE LOVE PLAYING U GUYS, IT BRINGS OUT DA BEST IN US. YA'LL MY ******* WHATS UP CARLOS HOLLA AT ME 859-983-1270. CAN I GET A BET DIS YEAR ON DA NBA FINALS.

I AGREE WITH YOU CARLOS!!

Class Act is not scared to play Greystone are anybody else. Stop it please. Actually we would LOVE to play them, but due to things out of our control, we will not be attending Indy this weekend. Greystone has a great team and so does Storm. Everbody enjoy your weekend.

Class Act #03 (TAYLOR)

wayne brady 1st rag doll got moved up for winning the world two years in a row. so they couldnt cry, thats what should have happen. 2nd, I thought you had to win the world two years in a row? when did that change? me, I think they should let Graystone play or make team only play in their class, no drop downs. so if there is no Super rec div. then super rec teams cant play in the tournament, no Comp. div. no comp teams in the tournament.

class-act and storm arent in INDY...HMMM WELL IS GRAYSTONE PLAYING IN INDY.IF PEOPLE ARE ON THE BOARD SAYING STORM AND ACT ARE NOT PLAYING BECAUSE GRAYSTONE IS IN,BUT ACT,STORM NOR GRAYSTONE IS IN IT.

It seems that from all this talk that tournament directors would strt adding in Competative Divisions in their tournaments. If it's all about the money then adding the extra division would just bring in more money. There was some talk before, and it still goes on, about Super Rec and Cometative teams. Which is better. Well I would think that letting Graystone play Super Rec, would answer that question. I just can't see what the problem is.

I agree with D.J. Have strict guidelines and live by them. You can't change the rules from one week to the next depending on who shows up and who complains. I can understand why Graystone is ticked if indeed what they are claiming is going on. I haven't seen any response from BASA, or Wolf(Class Act). Let me ask this though. Seems that Graystone isn't afraid of anyone or even trying to play down. It seems that they want to be apart of BASA more than anything and are getting cut short because of the shortage of Comp teams. Look at it from their point. They were super rec last year and was able to go play everywhere there was a BASA tourney. Now they have to where there is a competive division and hope that 12 to 16 or whatever number is a good number show up. It also seems that the shortage of Comp teams coming out or driving 6 hours due to they only get say about 3 games if they win if only say 8 teams show up on the regular. With that being the case, would BASA think about changing the format of competitve in the events where there are say 6 or 8 teams to a round robin? That would insure the comp teams of more games and make the division even more attractive to teams like Class Act and The Storm.

I feel like no team is scare to play Graystone, No offense, I have watched them play and know some of the players, they are a real good team. But any team can be beat on any given day so let them play! I think it has more to due with BASA then the other teams, even if teams are crying about GS, BASA doesn't have to give in to any of it. And as far as the tournament directors, these are BASA sponser events, therefore BASA has the right to say who can be in any tournament or they won't back it. Now you know this will take some balls and backbone but it would stop all of this. It really about the long term growth of BASA or the short term money, BASA has choices, will they do the right thing? All money ain't good money!

Carlos, you played in a major tournamant in Indy last week and went 1-2. And there are a whole lot teams in Kansas this weekend that are not scacred of Graystone. So stop trying to play in these open tournaments and go play where they waiting on you to come around that corner. Or you can play with the Graystone 2!!!!

PS.....Stay on PACE!!

I heard all of tha stuff that was said.First off,class-act isn't afraid to play anyone at anytime.Early in tha year i did say i was putting my team together to play G.S.,storm and etc.At tha same time I didn't no G.S. was being bumped up bcuzz they didn't win tha basa crown.I talk to you often carlos about things in genaral and not one time have I said nothing bad about you or your team.When we won it back to back we didn't play that whole year in basa.We broke up and I build a team under tha right guide lines of tha basa to play in tha world in 2000.We are not coming from MY point of view is bcuzz of certain plane tickets that where off tha chain,and I'll never go to a tournament half cocked ever!! So like I said b4 tha reason why class-act is not coming from MYYYYYYYYYYY point is tha plane tickets.I'll be in Nashville playing in tha 12 hr tourney.Have a great weekend and god bless all tha people that are in need of a HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!! O yeah when i talked to Mr.Moore tha only thing I told him is that one of my coaches been trying to talk to you and I never talked to Herkel or Mr.Drake!! so someone has lied to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If anything I would've xpect you all to be in Nashville with tha rest of tha big boyz.with a prize $$ like that I just knew you all where in music city!

" FAN OF THE GAME" IT'S GETTING LATE IN THE DAY AND I JUST COULDN'T FOLLOW WHAT THE HELL YOU WERE SAYING...SO PLEASE TRY IT AGAIN. I WASN'T IN INDY BUT C-O-L-U-M-B-U-S......I-N-D-I-A-N-A. I WENT 2 AND 2. WHAT ABOUT THE TEAMS FROM KANSAS? I GUESS THAT LAST WORD WAS SUPPOSSED TO BE SCARED.

WE WERE GOING TO NAPTOWN JUST LIKE YOU WOLF. YOU ARE PLAYING IN THE MUSIC CITY CLASSIC WITH PRIMETIME....WHY DIDN'T YOU TAKE YOUR TEAM THERE? WE ARE NOW IN THE CITY SLAM HERE IN CINCINNATI....YET ANOTHER WHITE TOURNEY.

We where going to Nap until one of our sponsors ran a little to late of stoping tha plane tickets to shoot fly sky high around 3P.M. yesterday.Class-Act wouldn't made any trip this weekend bcuzz of that.That's tha price I'll have to take when dealing with players from all over!

LET THEM PLAY SUPER-REC,BASA STAFF YOU LET SUPER-RE PLAY REC LAST WEEK,WHEN THOSE SUPER-REC TEAMS SHOULD HAVE BEEN PLAYING EACH OTHER IN A ROUND ROBIN,THEN GO TO SINGLE ELIMENATION,SO LET THEM PLAY. IF COMP DON'T HAVE ENOUGH TEAMS LET THEM PLAY,REC TEAMS GOT THIER HEADS SMASHED IN LAST WEEKEND SO RETURN THE FAVOR BASA STAFF. THEN WE KNOW WHO HAS THE REAL TALENT IN BASA SOFTBALL INSTEAD OF SUPER-REC SHOWING OFF IN REC.

Sorry graystone that you have to deal with these type of problems, I enjoyed the games the Stars played with ya'll back in the days when they let you play, but to think that teams drop out when they hear your coming is crazy, I won't beleive a team like the Storm and Class Act would be worried about who is in the tourney when they have teams that r on your level, we have played all of ya'll at some point and I think is to close to call who will win all the time, I just hope they let you all play each other at some point and see who is the best, stop the talking and each sponser put up big $$$$$$ and winner take all play and if graystone wins then give Carlos GM of the year honors.......and MOVE ON and you don't need BASA to do this..........

Oh I forgot to respond to Coach D, the Stars never lay down for anyone we made a decision to not play cause some key guys were hurt and tired, kinda like wolf is doing this weekend if key guys can't go then why play...Kinda like you guys don't travel if everybody can't go or when everyone else is gone you stay home and win the money at Duke Park, lets keep it real every team that had a problem with us not playin in the chip had every chance to get there just like we did and could have played Class Act all day, please beleive we r not afraid of Class Act cause last I checked it's 2-1, But we run from no team NEVER HAVE NEVER WILL.......

i bet the "truth" was the 1st to quit..

What up DOUBLE KNOT 00!! U don't owe me an explanation I'm on the outside looking in whatever the reason for the decision is your teams business. That's why I'm not going to respond to your comments about my squad. See you in NAP! COACH D OUT!

Man I cannot believe all the stuff I am reading. Wolf & the Storm clutter this board day & night on how good they are. This is what happens when the lumps on the field take place. Both teams have probably lost any edge of fear that they had playing any other team. The softball nation has seen the ultimate girl move. Yall ran to the police for help!! Ha ha ha ha!