BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Humpday Wednesday, what it do and shout-outs....Hummm what's the controversy of the day???

What's up board, checking in late, at home getting things together for Indy!!! Hey Davida you must me talking about the Nelly Tourney, one month away. Holla at me when you get a chance!!

Re: Humpday Wednesday, what it do and shout-outs....Hummm what's the controversy of the day???

Ms Dat you say you went to St. louis U, then Let me tell you about a little Italian restaurant located in the Cellar at West Pine and Sarah called Rossino's, as I said it's in a cellar and dimly lit with checkered table cloths, candles Memoribilia everywhere, The Pizza there is much better than Imos, it been made by the same family for 75 years with the same recipie, Imo's is commercial and good for commercial, but the local Itilian restaurants have a unique flair all their own.

YES MAAM MS TE' I AM GIRL...HEY I WILL CALL YOU TOMORROW OK

Davida #7(GAMIXX)#4(WWB)aka SECURITY #7 aka MS VIDA VI

What's up Ms. Nashville/JustUs#1(I know someone who thinks you're "HOT"), Soldier(my other boy), Dinsum(How sweeeet dark chocolate is... ), Wade(Will I see you this weekend? I owe you one. You have to take me and Hot#11 to lunch or dinner to get off our sh-- list!! ), Church(I do expect to see your face when JustUs/Hot girls play).

Hi NKOzone, Ms. Dat, Davida, Supersonic21, Smallz(little brother), PT30, D12, Nutt and the entire STORM Family and all other board participants, PEACE, LOVE, and HAPPINESS!!!

Dissum, Church Wade Cut me in or cut it out

Ummmm Mama, when did I get on you and hot's sh_t list? How did that come about? I meant to ask that a while back. Hit the box... Funny though...