BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: SAD STATE OF AFFAIRS

That's just it,you didn't specify.I recall making a comment about the situation so I felt that you were addressing me.and GUILTY,never that!

well maybe we might have to pull an ole time boycott refuse to play in nationals if the coaches have not received a rule book by august. seems like there are different rules for some teams and not for others that why i said b4 if u only have 2 divisions then teams can all play and noone will get left out go back to way it was in 1998 2 divisions make 1 10 homeruns and other 6 homeruns and call it a day it not hard. stop sandbagging and will promote good play from all #25 ziggy city hitters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do the right thang fellows.

MAN,THATS WHAT I BEEN SAYING ALL ALONG,2 2 2 WE WHAT 2,222 DIVISIONS PLEASE. 1 DIVISION 4 HRS AND THE OTHER 6 HRS,PROVE DAT YOU CAN HIT D O W N, 10'S 2 MANY.

# TWO-O,I'M GOING 2 LEAVE DAT ALONG,I NO WHAT YOU PACK,PEACE-OUT.

Please clarify this situation someone. Some of us "newbies" to BASA have heard rumblings about little things. So tell us the real deal, how can there be a rec/super rec tourney and the comp. teams can't play in a super rec tourney by the super rec rules of course? Hopefully this is not the case. Competition only makes you better over the long haul. Who the heck is scared to play any team??? Right is right. If u do right by one team, you must do the same for ALL TEAMS! Can i get a witness?

AMEN EWEST SAY IY AGAIN YOU'RE 100% RIGHT I FEEL YOU.

SOME TEAMS WOULD RATHER BE PAPER CHAMPIONS!!

99,just joking with you,it's not that deep!See ya park 2nite!

Like Malcolm said this is a case of "Chickens coming home to Roost".

The problem is not the individual tournament directors. The problem is EGOS. The need to DOMINATE.

We have been saying all along that too many teams are sandbagging in REC, sandbagging in Super Rec which has created a shortage of competitive teams and Super rec teams.

When I played with Elite, they only had 5 teams that played Competitive in that Indy tourney in 2003(us, Andrew's Farm. Raw Talent, Taylor meade and LOL) The next year they did not have a competitive division and we could not play. Last year they let us(jabalis/Elite) play Super Rec w/Greystone and others.

If you have been playing BASA prior to 2000, you know what a competitive team looks and plays like. You don't have to "win the World" in REC to feel justified about moving up. Teams know what kind of players they have on their roster. The ducking and dodging needs to stop.

If you play D&E that is what the RECREATION division should be for. If you play C then Super Rec should be for you. B and above should be your comptetitive division. What is so hard about that?

ESP #TWO-0,YOU NEED 2 GET SOME SLEEP,WHAT YOU DOING AT 4 IN THE MORNING.

WHEN ATLANTA STORM GOT BUMPED UP WE PLAYED AND DIDNT CRY ABOUT NOTHING.WHEN A TOURNAMENT DIDNT MAKE WE JUST PLAYED SOMEWHERE ELSE.WE DIDNT WHINE ABOUT THEM NOT LETTING US PLAY DOWN,WE DIDNT CRY BECAUSE A TOURNAMENT DIDNT MAKE.IF I DONT LIKE A PRODUCT OR THE WAY AN OPERATION IS BEING RAN I DONT USE IT.YOU HAVE CHOICES,BUT YOUR ONLY CHOICE SEEMS TO BE CRITICISING BASA..THERE ARE PEOPLE AND ASSOCIATION THAT I DONT LIKE THE WAY THEY RUN THINGS,I JUST DONT DONT DO BUSINESS WITH.GRAYSTONE MORTGAGE IS RAN THE WAY CARLOS GRAY WANTS IT TO RUN,NOT LIKE AN ASSOCIATE BROKER,OR AN ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT..IF THEY DIDNT LIKE THE WAY YOU RAN YOUR BUSINESS,AND TOLD YOU TO YOUR FACE YOU WOULD PROBABLY TELL THEM TO GET THEIR OWN BUSINESS...THATS AN IDEA,START YOUR OWN ASSOCIATION,WE WILL PLAY!!LOL!!

IF YOU CALL PLAYING GOOD SOFTBALL BURNING BRIDGES, THEN PERHAPS YOU ARE RIGHT. TELL ME WHAT RULES TO PLAY BY AND THEN I WILL DO IT. I'M NOT BEGGING TO SPEND MY MONEY ANYWHERE "GA OBSERVER". THIS IS ABOUT HAVING SOME STRUCTURE TO THE ORGINIZATION. WE ALREADY PLAY IN 3 OTHER ASSOCIATIONS.....SO WE APPRECIATE YOUR INSIGHT ON THAT. ATLANTA STORM PLAYS DOWN IN EVERY ASSOCIATION THEY PLAY IN AND QUITE HONESTLY I DON'T CARE. BUT WHEN WE WANT TO PLAY ACCORDING TO THE STATEMENTS MADE BY THE DIRECTORS, YOU HAVE OWENS THREATING TO HOLD GA. TEAMS OUT OF TOURNAMENTS. THAT IS SORRY!! THEY WIN SO MUCH BECAUSE THEY DON'T PLAY IN THEIR PROPER CLASS AND TO HEAR THIS BOARD TELL IT THEY ARE THE PRIDE OF THE SOUTH. WE WANT TO PLAY IN A TOURNAMENT AND THE SUPPOSSED POWERHOUSE TEAMS IN THE SUPER-REC CLOG THE PHONE LINES FROM TUESDAY THROUGH THURSDAY. THAT'S WHY YOU CAN'T GET THE DIRECTORS BECAUSE THEY ARE BUSY TRYING TO KEEP US OUT. THAT IS POOR ORGANIZATION. IF YOU PAY YOU PLAY.......SOMEONE NEEDS TO HAVE ENOUGH INTEGRITY TO TELL OWENS, WOLF AND WHOEVER ELSE IS ******** TO KEEP THEIR MONEY IF THEY DON'T WANT TO PLAY BECAUSE OF OTHER TEAMS. AND YOU SAY I'M BEGGING TO SPEND MY MONEY....NOT EVEN CLOSE MY FRIEND. LET'S JUST KEEP IT REAL......MY TEAM WILL BEAT STORM AND CLASS ACT 9 OUT OF 10 TIMES. I KNOW AND THEY KNOW. WITH THAT SAID, THERE'S SUPPOSSED TO BE NOTHING LIKE GOOD COMPETITION. WOLF AND HIS CREW VS. A BUNCH OF REC TEAMS....NOT GOOD COMPETITION. YOU ARE SUPPOSSED TO HAVE ALL THOSE PADDED STATS AGAINST LOWER TEAMS. ANYWAY, CARMEN IS THE ONLY REP. IN THE BASA THAT HAS STEPPED UP AND STAYED BY HER WORD.....THE OTHERS SHOULD FOLLOW SUIT.

... ...I'm reading....that's all.... DERRTY#2

YOU ANSWERED YOUR OWN QUESTION CARLOS...IF YOU CAN BEAT CLASS ACT AND STORM 9 OUT 10 TIMES,THERE YOU GO...YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT DIVISION!!LOL!!YOU TALK ABOUT ATLANTA STORM NOT PLAYING IN THE RIGHT DIVISION,WELL WE ARE PLAYING IN THE RIGHT CLASSIFICATION IN 3 ASSOCIATION...BASA,USSSA(BLACK),USSSA(WHITE(BCLASS).IT SEEMS YOU ARE THE ONE TRYING TO PLAY DOWN..YOU ARE WANTING TO PLAY CLASS ACT AND STORM,BUT I HAVENT SEEN YOU CALL OUT PRIMETIME,MCNAIR SPORTS,MOBILE BOMBERS,BB SEABREEZE,ETC..YOU ARE MORE FOCUSED ON SUPER-REC TEAMS,THAN TEAMS IN YOUR DIVISION.

NUTT-99...IN THIS BLACK ASSOCIATION, WE ARE NOT SUPPOSSED TO BE GIVING ONE ANOTHER THE RUN-AROUND. WE EACH DEAL WITH THAT ALL DAY EVERYDAY. IF ITS ABOUT THE MONEY, THEN LET'S JUST SAY THAT. IF ITS TRULY ABOUT A "FAMILY REUNION" EVERY WEEKEND THEN LETS JUST OPEN IT UP AND BE HONEST. I'VE PAYED MY MONEY TO BE ABLE TO CRITICIZE AND I'M DOING IN THE FORUM THATS BEEN AFFORDED TO ME. I'M THE SAME PERSON THAT HAS GIVEN THE BASA NOTHING BUT PRAISE. WHEN YOU ARE WRONG YOU ARE WRONG! THE BASA HAS DROPPED THE BALL ON THIS ONE. IT'S EASY TO PRAISE THE BASA RIGHT NOW FROM YOUR VANTAGE POINT.....BUT HELL, THE BIG MAN HAD MONEY TIED UP IN YOUR TEAM. YOU ARE NOT IN MY SHOES, SO AT LEAST TRY TO SEE IT FROM BOTH SIDES.

Very interesting stuff, I might say Prez Church....hummmm anything else...I say two divisions...Super and Rec... 8 and 4 hrs...Let's just have a good ole slug feast in both divisions....My idol's quote, "Can't hit can't win, Amen"....Hey let's get it....Church, what u think?

I UNDERSTAND..I WAS TOO IN YOUR SHOES.WE GOT BUMPED UP AND WE PLAYED.HELL WE CAME IN 4TH IN THE WORLD.SO I BEEN THERE.YOU KNOW I HAVE NOTHING BUT RESPECT FOR YOU AND YOUR TEAM,I DONT KNOW WHY YOU AND YOUR PLAYERS THINK OTHER WISE..CALL ME,LETS TALK 770-294-4924..GOT SOME INFO YOU..

THERE YOU HAVE IT.....USSSA B PLAYERS EQUALS A COMPETATIVE TEAM. THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT. WE PLAY ANY AND EVERYONE. WE WILL PLAY ALL THOSE TEAMS IN HUNTSVILLE AND IN IN ATLANTA AND IN THE WORLDS. THOSE TEAMS AND OTHERS WE WILL SEE IN THE OTHER ASSOCIATIONS. IT'S NOT ABOUT CALLING ANYONE OUT....IT'S ABOUT PLAYING. WE GIVE OUT SOME LUMPS AND WE TAKE PLENTY OF LUMPS.

Carlos ........South Ga Magic will play ya'll with 6 HR..... ! It might be that we are ignorant for not knowing why teams are afraid but we put Our pants on the same way.....Good Luck to you guys and I say LET DEM PLAY....LET DEM PLAY!!!!!1

CARLOS I AM WAITING FOR THAT CALL..BY THE WAY ON A NATIONAL LEVEL WE ARE CLASSIFIED "C" WE JUST PLAY B IN GA.ITS LIKE WHEN YALL PLAYED THAT MAJOR TOURNAMENT AND BEAT BENEFIELDS,DIDNT MAKE YALL AN "A" OR MAJOR TEAM YALL JUST PLAYED UP FOR THE POINTS.JUST AS WE DO!

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

DJ, I'll be in Atlanta this weekend.

ONCE AGAIN..I KNOW YOU ARE ALITTLE SLOW.. WE PLAY "B" IN GA.BUT NATIONALY WE ARE "C" WE CAME IN 4TH THATS NOT GETTING YOUR HEAD CRACKED,6TH IS PROBABLY GETTING YOUR HEAD CRACKED.

WITH ALL DO RESPECT NUTT.....YOU STATED YOU WERE CLASSIFIED AS USSSA B(WHITE).

seems like the state you reside in and are registered in should take precedence over anything else because they know you better than any other state.

The lines have to be drawn. Even though BASA is it's own Association, they might need to check the classification of the "other" associations to balance these teams out and get them in the right place.

Carlos,

Call me (216)798-2460

WILL YOU ALL STOP ******* CRYING. LIKE SOMEONE SAID,
YOU ONLY GET BETTER WHEN YOU PLAY THE BEST. STOP B******* AND LET THEM PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let it be known that no-one from the T&T Raiders ever stated they would not be a part of a tournament if any team showed up.

Let's just play the game and see what happens, hell you never know it may be the game that turns your season around.

Let's play ball and enjoy the remainder of the summer as a family (maybe dysfunctional at times) but still a family.

Let them play, let them play. Are teams really dropping out because they hear Graystone is in the tournament? Wowwww, What if teams start drop n out of rec tournaments because class act or storm is in, or does that even matter?

I DIDN'T THINK ANY TEAM FROM DETROIT WAS OF ANY CIN. TEAMS

Out of all the BASA representatives Carmen is the only one stepping to the plate to resolve this issue.....thanks Carmen for being a Class act---no point intended....Handle that for them so the board can have some fun topics again!!!!!1

ON: GRAYSTONE/EASTSIDE PLAYAS/TEAM DYNASTY

??????,I THINK GRAYSTONE IS A SUPER TEAM,SUPER-REC TEAM THAT IS.HERES A TEAM YALL MADE MOVE UP,4 WHAT EVER REASONS,AND A TEAM DAT CAN'T BEAT A REC TEAM 5 OUT 10 TIMES(ESP),BUT YET YALL DONT MESS WIT EASTSIDE,BESIDES THE WRONG WAY.WHATS REALLY GOING ON.THEN,YALL MOVED A REC TEAM 2 SUPER-REC-(TEAM DYNASTY),THATS NOT FAIR.OKAY,THEY WON THE WORLD,ONCE NOT TWICE LIKE ATL RAGGDOLL,BUT GRAYSTONE DIDNT,WIN THE WORLD . (REFERRING 2 THE BASA WORLD)NOT NSA,ASA USSSA.(KEEP IT REAL),THE TRUTH-99,PEACE.

NIGG A I COULD NEVER RIDE THERE JOCK,OR ANY-1 ELSES,I'M JUST A REAL PLAYER THATS NOT SCARED OF GRAYSTONE,UNLIKE OTHERS.I LIKE WHERE I'M AT,AND LOVE MY CHANCES OF WINNING, AGAINST WHO EVER,AND WHEN EVER,GET THE FACTS SRTAIGHT FAG.(I AINT HARD 2 FIND),THE TRUTH-99.

this whole thing of winning the world two times is not realistic or efective if you trying to move teams into the proper divisions. That is a snail's pace solution to a Katrina levee break problem. The problem needs to be fixed ASAP.

If you constantly place top 10, why not move up to the next level?

Link rec, super and competitive w/the level you register and play on w/the "other circuits". Why bring all that controversy and static on BASA's doorstep when you don't do it to the other association? You know if you play B, you shouldn't be super and if you play c, you shouldn't be Rec.

ENOUGH SAID,THERE SHOULD BE A VOTE.I THINK THEY SHOULD BE ABLE 2 PLAY SUPER-REC,BECAUSE THATS WHAT THEY ARE.

well i'll second that!!

A,B,C,D, THAT DONT MEAN JACK,I PLAY E WITH NO HOMERUNS,BUT YET I PLAY SUPER-REC,SHOULD I BE PLAYIN REC IN YO EYES,I BET THE BASA WANT LET ME.

QUESTION IF STROM/RAGGDOLL WAS BUMPED UP HOW DID THEY GET BACK DOWN TO SUPER-REC.. JUST A QUESTION???

they were Rec when they got bumped.

Why not let them play super rec. If a team is trying to advance or win the world, this will help them to learn somethings and be more competitive. Hell, stop crying and let Greystone play. If teams threaten to drop out because of this, that just shows their weakness.

I am so glad this topic was brought up! Why wouldn't any team want to play the top competition they can. When you are a competitor, u want to play the best, that is how it always has been! Let GRAYSTONE PLAY if teams drop out because of it, then so be it. One or two teams don't run the show in BASA do they? Furthermore, I do not believe Storm or Class Act would drop a tourney b/c Graystone is in it would they?

Well post leader im going to answer you and be done with it. I told you that you could play and i honor that. But if you are a busines man you do what is you have to do to make your tournament sucessful. I cant make anyone play you so its out of my hands. Each Tournament is run by individauls and not the BASA its only sanctioned by us.You are a very smart man so i know you can understand.

WADE; ARE YOU SAYING IT WAS ONLY TWO DIVISION IF SO,COULD PRIMETIME OR PACE HAVE DROPPED DOWN???

I SAY LET THEM PLAY,THE PEOPLE THAT REPLY TO THE MESSAGE AND ARE GETTING UPSET,THIER ARE THE ONES THAT SEEMS TO HAVE A PROBLEM OR THEY MIGHT JUST BE ALITTLE SCARED I MY EYE'S,THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE,OR "THE DIRT WILL"

Jeter to answer u, I don't know. The only thing I know about is 3 divisions in BASA. Really only knew about other associations.

I guess back then all they had was 2 divisions, so if they added another division such as Super Rec, wouldn't that be the next step after Rec Jeter?

They were moved up to major. They lost a couple of tourneys and were allowed to move back down. The next season they were right back in super rec (not major) with the same players, after changing their name. What is the need to move them up to major only to allow them to drop back down. So all this talk about moving people up won't work because the next season they will change their name or lose games purposely to get moved back down.

WADE; I GUESS THATS THE WAY IT IS STILL . IT'S LIKE A ( B) TEAM PLAYING SUPER-REC.

Personally, I don't care who plays who. I have been following the posts on this subject all day and it has been very interesting and entertaining. Everybody has valid points. If we truly want BASA to be a top notch organization everybody has to go take lumps and bruises and that includes BASA staff as well as players and sponsors. Right or wrong and whether someone gave him bad information or not, Carlos vented his frustrations. Being the smart man that Hercle agrees he is, he did it in the forum where he felt he would get the most response. I do have to say though that I am somewhat disappointed with Hercle's response. He said he told Carlos he could play and that is that. Is that a ruling or a decision or just a statement? And can't sanctioning bodies overrule and their decisions supercede tournament directors? The other teams have stepped up and said it wasn't because of them that Graystone was told they can't play. So why are they still not allowed to play in a BASA sanctioned tournament?

well if teams decide they are going to drop out then let say this weekend mr moore has 8 super rec teams. if all drop out because they dont want to play greystone is that a good busines decision. I dont think so. As far as im concerned they can play but what i cant do is make them pay their 250.00 and entered the tournament . If they think that its unfair for them to be playing in the super rec division We try to look out for all teams not just one

So far Hercle noone is saying they will drop out b/c Greystone is in it! I see where u are coming from Herc, but in my opinion the right thing to do is let Graystone play when there isn't a comp division. Those were the rules laid out and they should be followed by directors. I am trying to run a tourney (Basa) on Labor Day weekend and I will be darned if any team dictates who plays in it. It is about integrity so if you are scared to play or boycott b/c of a team stay at the crib!

HERCLE; THEN MR. MOORE IS SAYING OUT OF 8 TEAMS HE HAS NO WINNERS .SEE YOU WHEN YOU THINK ONE OF HIS 8 CAN WIN.

I suppose that's why rec and super rec were combined last week because you guys were looking out for everyones best interest?It seems to me that both divisions were combined so that 2 purses wouldn't have to be honored.There was 6 super rec teams and I know for a fact that there have been Comp tourneys with less teams.So it doesn't seem like a smart business decision, it seems like a smart $$$$$ decision.Because if it were a smart business decision,you guys would have kept the divisions separate and not risk losing those rec teams down the line.So Mr.Ivy,how smart was that?

AN IDEA WOULD BE FOR GRAYSTONE OR ANY OTHER COMP TEAM TO GIVE THEIR OPPONENT AT LEAST 3 RUNS BASED ON RANKINGS. TEAMS RANKED IN THE TOP 5 MUST PLAY HEAD-UP. REMEMBER, THIS IS JUST AN IDEA AND IT'S BASED ON COMP NOT MAKING.

why are super-rec teams so scared of graystone. TBI is a rec team but we have played 3 super rec teams. Graystone 21-18 them Atlanta Storm 10-9 them and TNT raiders we beat twice this year. So i see it that i know that the top 6 rec teams can beat any of these teams and some of the other super-rec teams. If there are super-rec teams scared to play just cause gryastone is in the same tourney tell them to drop to rec and im sure the top rec teams will crack some heads in. Two weeks ago you had 3 or 4 super/rec teams in cincinnati and only one placed in the top 5 so there you have it. Any super/rec team scared to play im sure the elite rec teams will crack them heads!!!!!!!! SCARED MEN DONE WIN!!

rec teams we can make a change if the super rec teams can do it. if all the rec teams agree that if you guys let them super rec teams drop down then the rec teams will not play!!! wrong is wrong and basa you guys are wrong. the only way we can make it right is that super rec teams can not drop down in rec tournaments, who all agree with me?

TELL YALL WHAT ! IT'S SUPPOSE TO BE TWO TOP TEAMS IN SUPER-REC. THE REST OF US DON'T COUNT YEAH RIGHT. WHAT DO THEY SAY CLASS-ACT AND STORM?? BUT GRAYSTONE YOU BRING THE SAME TEAM YOU WON THE WORLD WITH. AND BRING THAT ON

APPLY THE ABOVE RULES FOR SUPER REC TEAMS WANTING TO PLAY REC. IF SUPER DOESN'T MAKE.

spellcheck "SCARED MEN DONT WIN"

yeah but it was utrip black not basa!!!

listen guys as i have said before no one is scared to play anyone. its all about money. if there is a rule or a way to eliminate a team that you consider to be a tough opponent who lessens your chances of winning a first place price of $1000 dollars or whatever the pay off is you are going to rid the tournament of that competition. From the top super rec teams and the Basa perspectives its just makes good business sense. My answer to this problem is to have two divisions inorder for these tourneys to make and give everyone an opportunity to play. but Basa is going to have to step up and monitor teams and players more closely because you will still have stronger teams dropping down to the lower division in seeking that money and fame. Everyone doesnt have the money and sponsorship some teams have and rely on tournament wins in order to travel etc.... players need to be classified as rec or super rec period. Inorder for a player to drop to the lower division there needs to be a grace period so that players will think care fully about just dropping down whenever. Rec teams should be allowed a certain # of super rec players. Grace period and #s is something the Basa staff could easily come up with. just my thought. What do guys think? I am not even apart of the Basa anymore just trying to help.

should be first place prize

TBI #24 That's what I was saying to, If Super can drop down then Rec teams should drop out the tournament as well. They could really just make Graystone a Super Rec team then there wouldnt b a problem. If the man said they could play then let them play, Who ever is running a tournament shouldnt being saying who in the tournament anyway, just tell then how mant teams you have if they ask.

yeah but not in the Basa. However i will be getting my release soon so I am still in the market for a home.

Why does the Storm need to move up when there is clearly no Teams in the competitive division= no games to be played.... asked Graystone....Assemble a team to beat them...you have the same right as them to win but you are not so don't knock them for winning!!!!!1

what class do you think we should play?I dont mind having an intelligent conversation with you.

We all have great ideas and we must listen but their are teams out there who call every week saying that they dont think its fair. As far as super rec teams playing in rec tournaments we have always done that maybe its not right but its a little closer balanced than letting comp teams play super rec.

what about being fair all the way around hercle? if you pay you should play. the only reason these teams can hold the basa hostage is because you take those kinds of calls in the first place. just pretend they are calling for rulebooks or something. the true basa teams will show up and play anyway!!

correction "hip-hop"......the only super-rec team that was made to play competative is complaining. that is a much more accurate statement! we were made to play competative why?

Woww Why do you say its better for super rec to play rec and not comp play super. Are you saying that those super sre teams cant do good in Comp Div. And how can you say you have alwayz done this when Super Rec just started last year, opppps.

I KINDA FEEL WHERE LOS IS COMING FROM THE COMP DIV REALLY DON'T EXIST UNTILL THE WORLDS. HE HASN'T CHANGED HIS TEAM FROM LAST YEAR SO HE REALLY HAS THE SAME SUPER REC TEAM BUT HE HAS THE COMP LABEL STAMP TO HIS HEAD. HE JUST WANTS HIS TEAM TO PLAY WHERE HE LOVES TO PLAY BASA THATS ALL EVEN IF HIS TEAM GETSTHUMP ACROSS THERE HEAD OR WIN IT ALL HE JUST WANTS THE CHANCE TO PLAY THATS ALL. SAME AS BBQ IF YOU ASK THEM.

wow Mr. Ivey i disagree with that statement of balance between divisions. i feel superec teams are better competetion for competative than rec teams are for super rec.

Sorry tried handling my situation on their website( got deleted) , over the phone things got heated. but as a far as jumping the bandwagon as a member of the Storm I was never scared to play anyone thats Why i found it to be shocking that a tourney director told me Storm threatened to pull out if Greystone showed. Owens and Nutt i feel both were wrong in there dealings and deserved any backlash from there dealings. i really dont feel bad because i got replaced by one of the best players on the circuit so i can live with that. But actually everything is cool between Owens and myself as of now but i will continue to call it like I see it. I have played for many teams before and not once have i bad mouth anyone but in this instance i still feel justified. Anything else.

And Sorry if you are tired of what he has to say just skip his postings....He has the right to his own opinion and so do you....just like me you are budding into stuff that don't concernYOU!!!!!1 don't you just hate when people get in your business to criticize!!!!!1

1ST TIMER YOU HAVENT BEEN REPLACED YET..YOUR REPLACEMENT WILL BE ANNOUCED SOON..JUST THE FACTS,FROM THE HORSES MOUTH..