BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Magic Fan

Magic fan, thanks for the shout out, and please believe my game is always tight but please understand my goal is to win championship and not have individual glory. I will fill whatever roll that is required to that, just as I did this weekend. Chuck you were a beast all weekend, and as you know that I’m glad to have you on board. (Can Ash ride with you) inside joke. True talent will always’ prevail. Thanks to everyone for a great team effort this weekend and keep up the good work.

T Fowler

Re: Magic Fan

SPANKY WHATS UP MAN, THIS IS MO. SOMEONE TOLD ME YOU HOLLERED AT ME A WHILE BACK BUT I NEVER DID GET YOUR NUMBER. WHATS GOING ON WITH THE YELLOW AND POWDER BLUE. LOL. HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU. HIT ME BACK AND LEAVE YOUR NUMBER. PEACE.

MO SMITH #2
NEW IMAGE SOLDIER FOR LIFE!

Mo I will be in T-Town tonight hit me
904-234-3377
T Fowler

SPANKY MAYBE WHILE YOU ARE IN T-TOWN YOU CAN WORK YOUR MAGIC ON THE RIDE(INSIDE JOKE) I AM WITH YOU ON THAT.

Chuck, I asking all my friends in T-Town to help with a ride we need to save on Gas.
T Fowler

SPANKY BOI I TRIED BUT NEEDED SOME HELP/THIS LITTLE FIRECRACKER WAS ALL OVER THIS PARADE.