BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Humpday Wednesday, what it do and shout-outs....Hummm what's the controversy of the day???

The latest bcontroversy surronds Derrty and Class Act it seems there is some bad blood brewing and derrty has pulled out the cash bucket, and gone to the free agent market, the best players are going to the highest bidder, so watch out for Derrty, Class Act, I'm one of the few people that want to see you win, so keep a close eye out, Derrty does have a lot od perks to offer now, and rumor has it that City hitter Owner Big Money grip is searching the free agent market after last weekend, don't count him out in the bidding war either, Nobody give a party liuke he does not even me, that's my cat

Re: Humpday Wednesday, what it do and shout-outs....Hummm what's the controversy of the day???

What's up to all my peeps on this glorious day....shout-outs to Wadey Wade, Davida, Thunder#3, NF#21, Miss#26, YD#2, N.I.S, Ms. Dat, Mactown Sista, Mactown#8, PT,30, PT23, rrainey22, Church, HC, Da Man(911), Ms.A, Dinsum, NKO, and everybody else that I may have missed unintentionally. LUV YA ALL!!!!!!

RRAINEY #22..

BEEN BUSY BUT I'M BACK NOW SO YOU KNOW THE DRILL IT'S GOING DOWN TONIGHT ON 2ND SHIFT IF YOU CAN DROP IN.....

NASHVILLES FINEST #21
DASHA

Shouts out to N.B #21...... oh yeah, and the rest of ya'll!

on the real, shouts out to N.B#21, N.F#21, Vida Vi, Church, Steady, PT30, NIS, NKOZone, HC, Mama, Hot #1 and #11 since she don't speak, Ms Dat, 1st Timer, Thunder, Miss 26, RRainey, 911, Mac-town Sista and Cuz #8, ESQ#23, #15, GA family, PM#5, YD#2, THill, Supersonics,Dino#13 and just the BASA Family....Holla if I forgot you and u will get the special treatment...

What up to the board regulars and the JL. Ghost don't you put those rumors out there like that b/c you might start some issues that become negative. I hope everyone has a good weekend this weekend. Ghost your team participating in Indy this weekend, look like you need to get several more free agents.

And Wade without my feet, I am still taller than you..
Just a lil sum sum to hold you over til 2nd shift

Ghost, can we get more news from your camp???? And i will see what the south has to report from the dirty camp!

Hey board, just checkin in on my peeps...IS IT FRIDAY YET??? I am ready to go!!

Thunder it's okay to dream like the rest of these short dreamers!

Reliable sources have informed me Derrty is beefing up, The Act is the team to beat in the Midwest and storm is the team to beat in the south so there's a natural rivalry there but Derrty refuses to be left behind, so they are about to corner the free agent market, NKOZONE is it true ther might be some shakeups in the Hitter Lineup, enquiring minds want to know

Now Wade, why did you get Ghost AKA Jerry Springer, now AKA Charles Barkley started??

Ghost I have not heard of no shakeup in the lineup but we are trying to get out of this rut we are in and build our confidence level back to excell.

Square always entertains! Only certain people know what that means, the Square that is.... Hummmm NKO, can u elaborate??? we are open ears...and the south seems to be beefing up as well...hummmm stay tuned, let me get on the radio to people's agents....

I want to give a shout-out to "ALL" of the Just Us/Hot Girls(1st place in B-ham, not bad!), Coach Man and Coach Bad azz yellow boy, Shneka Hot#11(Girl you played yo lil a** off this past weekend), Ms. Miller, D-3, Individual #15, Ms. Sweetness, Ms. Thickness, Church/Tito ,NKO, Thug(Don't Start), Dinsum(All in our dug-out leaning wit it and rocking wit it), Ms.Dat(see you soon), Ms. Arkansas, Gina, JB69(brother), Big9, Cory(Thanks for supporting "Just Us" this past weekend), YD#2, STL teams, ATL teams, 911(The paparazzi), Mr. Drake, Hercle, Class Act, Atl Storm, Mama Lucretia and the Stormettes, skud 34, and Coach D... everybody................. .

Oh I forgot Wade , The Snubnooze team and New Image Soldier...

Sometimes Ms. Nashville the short people is easily overlooked.

Ghost, Church, Mike Wells, NKO, can i get an Imos pizza delivered to Indy

BASA WORLD...what it do...shouts out to all...MS DAT, NB#21, wade,Davida,Dasha,#2Derrty,ESQ#23,ESP family,Duece,Thunder#3,Ms Nashville,Miss 26, Mactown#8, NKO, young dudes,#15 and #1 T holland...and Far Most Softball...

Ms. Dat I am starting to think that while you was in college in the Lou you worked at Imo's Pizza, b/c you always want Pizza. Are you sure you are not a Ninja Turtle. We are bringing you some dough and tomato sauce and you can add all the ingredients you want. Maybe some Wisconsin Cheese, green peppers, and antichokes, with a small portion of Lizzard Meat from Dasha and some of that groundbeef that Vida Vi did not use for Cheeseburgers and let Hot Girl#11 sit on the dough to flatten it like Imo's. Wade and Church what do you think about this.

YD #2....

HEY BRA WHAT IT DO

Shout outs to the 2nd shift crew and the whole BASA family. Do what it do.

Let it do what it do. Big shot out to everyone on the BASA board.

NKOZONE you have to be raised from a dead level to a living perpindicular on the square, to understand Wade, heap see and a few know, you see I kissed that red headed lady, rode that Black horse abdullah all the way to the coast and stopped at the well of zim zim to wash my hands not my whole body

....GHOST.... ....see you in INDY DERRTY#2

What up Ms. Nashville JustUs #1. You must be sneeking on the board at work, because of the conversation we had in the Ham. Shoutouts to Ms. Miller, Ms. Sweetness, Nashville's Finest, Davida and anyone that I have missed.

D3....

HEY WHAT IT BE LIKE...YOU BETTER BE AT THE GAME MONDAY AND REPRESENT....

NASHVILLES FINEST #21
DASHA

What up everyone on this pretty hump day. I hope everyone has a great day.

NKO, if short people get overlooked, don't think u won't short man...and we not the same height, u just had cleats on in the picture! Ghost you crazy and he scared that goat might kick back!

Dasha don't threaten me because you know I am not that shallow of a person to leave my fellow teammates hanging without a second baseman or wherever coach may put me. Just remember who you were playing with at first!

D3....

WE ARE ONLY GOING TO BE GONE JUST THAT ONE TIME SO YOU STOP ACTING LIKE THAT WE WILL BE BACK BUT MONEY TALKS I TRIED TO GET YOU ON THE TEAM BUT YOU WAS OUT OF TOWN LAST WEEKEND WHEN WE PLAYED AT CANERIGDE BUT NOW I THINK HE HAS ALL OF HIS WOMAN THAT HE IS GOING TO PICK UP BUT I WILL CHECK AND SEE OK ...

NASHVILLES FINEST #21
DASHA

What's up everyone??? Just waneted to say HI. Way to represent Just Us this past weekend ladies. Hope everyone is doing ok and I will see you this weekend!

Just make sure that is the only time Ms. Nashville. That goes for you sister, Ms. Davida also.

Excuse me! I meant Nashville's Finest.

D3....

OK I WILL

Naw Kev, I worked at what used to be Boatmens Bank on Delmar, down the street from the Silk Rose Chinese Restaurant and at May Credit off of St. Chas Rock ROad. But I just love me some Imos, no other pizza like it, and a side salad with the house Italian Dressing...MMMMM can't y'all hook a sista up and bring me one..PLEASE!!!

FIRST AND FOREMOST SHOUTS OUT TO MY FAMILY THE CLASS ACT FAMILY, MAMA DOBBS (WHAT'S CRACKING MA?), SHNEKA#11, DAVIDA, DASHA, JEMEIKA(PUSH-PUSH), THUNDER#3, NB#21, DON KING, MACTOWN (TASHA), MS. ARKANSAS, MS. NASHVILLE, ROZ07, AND THE REST OF THE HOTGIRLS, LIL"G", MS DAT(WHAT IT DO), TO MY SISTERS MARY, FLO, CATHY, SIRENE, REKA, AND THE ENTIRE ENOUGH SAID FAMILY, THE SUPERSONCIS, GA. MIXX, ST. LOUIS HEAT, LADY BALLAS (FLA STANDUP)AND ALL THE BEATIFUL LADIES OF THE CIRCUIT THAT I MISSED....

NOW THAT THE LADIES ARE OUT THE WAY..WHAT IT DO RHODNEY, DUKE, ALL MY FLORIDA SOFTBALL HOMIES, CHURCH, HC, WADE, NKOZONE AND THE ENTIRE JUSTICE LEAGUE, YD#2, PT30, PT23, WILLIE BROWN, REGGIE BROWN, ATLANTA STORM, CHANGING THE GAME, THE OLD AND NEW IMAGE, MONK, GFM, BIG SWOLE, 911, OS 31, DINSUM AND THE LMS FAMILY AND TO ANYONE THAT I FORGOT AS ALWAYS CHARGE IT TO MY MIND ON NOT MY HEART.

hey Soldier can we get some of that Crunk Juice in Indy?

I GOT YOU GIRL!

....HMMMMMM....ghost..is right....something will SHAKE UP the BASA after this weekend.... HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM....

...more like ....I have the GAG rule on this....SORRY...but...IT WILL BE THE BEGINNING OF THE END.....and to my vivid board readers......YOU see...and you notice SOMETHING ain't right......so just PAY ATTENTION...and have some popcorn, .....and watch this "KARMA" take place...."CHURCH"....DERRTY#2

...2 be continued

Hello BASA Family! Special shoutouts to NB#21, Thunder#3, Ms. 26, Davida, Dasha, Ms. Nashville, Ms. Dat, Ms. Te #23, Mactown #8, Keithag, Church, NKO, N.I.S., Steady, PT30, PT23, Wade, Dinsum#10,and YD#2. I'm quite sure that I have missed someone. Please forgive me! Luv U all!

HEY EVERYONE SORRY FOR THE LATE CHECKIN...

SHOUTS OUT TO PT #30 (MR JERK ), NF #21(WHAT UP BABY DEE/DE BO), JEMEIKA #30 (ITS ALMOST TIME SIS ), YD#2 (WHATS UP LIL DUDE , MS DAT (HEY MADAM PREZ), NEW IMAGE SOLDIER (HOW ARE YOU?)MS ARKANSAS(KEEP YA EYE ON IT), NB #21(HEY SIS),INDIVIDUAL #15,MS LA (WHERE YOU BEEN HIDING GIRL?), 911( I KNOW YOU BLACK NOW ), WADEY WADE (HEY LIL BRO),HOT #8 (WHERE YA BEEN PARTNA IN CRIME?), MY TEAMMATES GAMIXX(WENDY LOU, I HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN), COACH B-BLACK, DJ AND BRUNO (LOVE YA'LL),MISS #26, SS #21, SS#5 (CONGRATS LADIES), MY GIRL GREENE #44(GOOD SEEING YA AGAIN), MAMA LUCRETIA (HOW YA BEEN MAMA), TITEMAN 00(CALM DOWN), JUMP STEADY (HEY YOU), MS TE #23(ONLY 1 MONTH AWAY SIS), DINSUM #10, PT #23, TASHA (MAC # , THUNDER #3, MS MILLER, D3, NKO, RRAINEY22, JEFF AND LE LE(COUPLE OF THE YEAR ), ESP #21, ESP #20, JB (GO HOME NICCA ), CUBA AND MONSTER, MR ELI, TCANTY (HEY CRAZY), T HOLLAND #1 (HEY BUDDY ),LOTAY#3 (CONGRATS AGAIN), MIKE WELLS, MR GHOSTS, MR SMOOTH #24, JARVIS 19(HEY STRANGER), MY BOY NUTTY BUDDY AKA NUTT_99 (GET WELL SOON BIG HEAD), MR DRAKE AND THE REST OF THE BASA FAMILY...SORRY IF I MISS YA

LOVE YOU GUYS
Davida #7(GAMIXX)#4(WWB)aka SECURITY #7 aka MS VIDA VI

What's up board, checking in late, at home getting things together for Indy!!! Hey Davida you must me talking about the Nelly Tourney, one month away. Holla at me when you get a chance!!

Ms Dat you say you went to St. louis U, then Let me tell you about a little Italian restaurant located in the Cellar at West Pine and Sarah called Rossino's, as I said it's in a cellar and dimly lit with checkered table cloths, candles Memoribilia everywhere, The Pizza there is much better than Imos, it been made by the same family for 75 years with the same recipie, Imo's is commercial and good for commercial, but the local Itilian restaurants have a unique flair all their own.

YES MAAM MS TE' I AM GIRL...HEY I WILL CALL YOU TOMORROW OK

Davida #7(GAMIXX)#4(WWB)aka SECURITY #7 aka MS VIDA VI

What's up Ms. Nashville/JustUs#1(I know someone who thinks you're "HOT"), Soldier(my other boy), Dinsum(How sweeeet dark chocolate is... ), Wade(Will I see you this weekend? I owe you one. You have to take me and Hot#11 to lunch or dinner to get off our sh-- list!! ), Church(I do expect to see your face when JustUs/Hot girls play).

Hi NKOzone, Ms. Dat, Davida, Supersonic21, Smallz(little brother), PT30, D12, Nutt and the entire STORM Family and all other board participants, PEACE, LOVE, and HAPPINESS!!!

Dissum, Church Wade Cut me in or cut it out

Ummmm Mama, when did I get on you and hot's sh_t list? How did that come about? I meant to ask that a while back. Hit the box... Funny though...