BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: hit by ball

Peter, sorry to hear about the incident we will definitely keep you in our prayers give me a call in the office when you get this at 504-416-2351 I have a package for you.

did the cat that hit him send his regards. this mess about hitting the middle has got to stop. if u have the skills to place the ball...the man in the middle should get a little lave and respect accidents do happen

G-MONEY 50 YOU RIGHT BUT ASK MY TEAMMATES FROM THE GA DAWGS, ALL THEM DIRTY, JUICED UP WHITE BOYS WITH SHAVED BATS HITS AT MY PICTHER MORE THAN TWICE IN ONE INNING THEY PICTURE SITS DEAD RED FOR THE REST OF THE GAME. IF I HAVE TO RUN AND SHOOT 8 FT IN FRONT OF THE PLATE TO GET EM CONSIDER IT A DONE DEAL. THE MIDDLE IS MY HONEY HOLE BUT I CHOOSE TO BE RESPECTFUL TO EITHER PULL OR BACKSIDE. THAT ANGERS THE HELL OUT OF ME WHEN NOT JUST WHITEBOYS BUT TEAMS IN GENERAL HIT THE MIDDLE OUT OF SPITE AND YOU KNOW WHEN ITS ON PURPOSE. HOMEBOY I HOPE YOU RECOVER SUCCESSFULLY. WE WAS TALKING ABOUT YOU AT BLACKBURN WED NIGHT AT LEAUGUE. THE SAME PARK I HAD TO POP A PICTHER ON THE KNEE SOMETHING TERRIBLE FOR HIS TEAMMATES GOING GUNG HO ON MY PICTURE, AND I WALK TO FIRST WITH A SMURK ON MY FACE. MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

SPELL CHECK I MEANT PICTHER LOL!

cuz i feel u...u have to protect ur pitcher, but sometimes u can voice ur concerns to the other team and get a better response out of them. as far as the crackas...u know its in them to try and take us out. but ill be ****ed if we should try and knock the teeth out of our own people. i am just against it. i wouldnt want the blood on my me. but i believe HE will watch over me. ONE!

Mr. Redde I myself have been hit quite a few times on the pitchers mound.Not everybody that hit me was white with a shaved bat.There have been a lot black guys with shaved bats that walk in the box and hit it through the gut.So my point is that everybody has shaved bats black or white and there is nothing we can do about it.In u-trip ISA NSA ASA you can tell the director that somebody is using a shaved bat but that will cost 300 bones to get it x-ray.I have been on this circuit since 2000 and playing as an "other".Like I said you cant do anything about shaved,rolled,vised,painted Ultra's.And that my friend is why I quit pitching way to much to lose.Later!!

David Blackwell 00

G-MONEY 50 AND MR BLACKWELL BOTH OF YOUR POINTS ARE WELL TAKEN AND RESPECTED. GOD BLESS YOU BOTH.

hang in there pitch we have a tough job on the mound and my gotta protect ourself somehow. stay up and redd #9 whats up your boy primetime.