BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Ready to move!

dj...i talked to head...welcome aboard!

****,ALVIN..YALL GETTING STRONGER AND STRONGER..MAKING MY JOB HARDER AND HARDER..HOLLA AT YOUR BOY!

Nut_99...Good to see that everything is Ok with you...We still got a long way to catch yall..

D.J.,
Good luck with your new team and remember to let your on the field play do the talking for you.
Coach Fye

GOOD LUCK DJ YOU WILL NEED IT LOL LOL..

WOW...TITEMAN, I THOUGHT YOU WERE BETTER THAN THAT!

ONLY A JOKE REAL GOOD PICKUP.

OH..I KNOW DJ CAN BALL...IT WAS JUST SUPRISING TO SEE A COMMENT LIKE THAT COMING FROM YOU..AFTER MEETING YOU IN B'HAM..THATS ALL...ITS COOL THOUGH..

DON'T PAY THAT NO ATTENTION I'M A BIG CLOWN AT TIMES ALOT OF LOVE AND RESPECT FOR U GUYS.

TITEMAN...SAME TO YOU FELLAS...GOOD LUCK THE REST OF THE WAY!

THIS A JOKE BUT REALLY THE TRUTH (1 MONKEY DON'T STOP NO SHOW UNLESS IT'S A 1 MONKEY SHOW).

YOU RIGHT..1 MONKEY DON'T STOP NO SHOW, BUT YALL GOT ENOUGH TO START A CIRCUS...

How many tournaments have you played with the Blazers this year? I quess your joke/ real talk applies to you also!

AWWWW...HERE WE GO..ITS A JOKE...THE BLAZERS HAVE A VERY GOOD TEAM AND ACTUALLY BEAT US IN B'HAM..IM JUST GIVING TITEMAN A HARD TIME...THATS ALL!

wow....DJ is gone.....whose next Trent again then Chanucey....Team just fallin apart but I know ya'll will keep it together.....Without DJ....ya'll might need to come back down and play REC!!!!!1

#15...HOW DID YALL END UP DOING THIS WEEKEND?..I WANTED TO CHECK YALL OUT BUT IT WAS HOT AND THAT SHADE FELT TOO GOOD TO MOVE..

Al we won it, That's a very good pick up. My Twin on the field Good luck to you guys the rest of the way.

Good pick up. Instant improvement. Shouldn't take long to gel.

#1...Congrats to you and SGM family...Good luck to you guys the rest of the way...

Preciate the luv #14......DJ is a great pick-up....I don't know how you got him but you do and he should help ya'll compete against the big guns...Good luck to ya'll the rest of the way....hope to play ya'll again in T town and with DJ.....we go a long way back... 3 peat in the S A V!!!!!1

Don't hate, my name is TITEMAN unlike your name. The only reason I am responding to your message is because I feel like stooping to your level today which is actually below mine. I guess that should tell you something, good ball players come out to tournaments that have meaning behind it. And not only that,I play ball in other places in case you didn't know. But my heart and soul is truly with the Blazers until death do us part. And if you must know, I live in VA where I play ball also. But the Blazers are like the military, when they call I must answer. So next time don't hate when you want to post something, post under the no name category. And #15, we are playing on a whole nother level which we are pretty good in so no thanks for the offer. And Alvin, see what you started by playing on the board. Hope to see you soon at one of the tournaments, baby boy, be safe.

D.J Good Luck, and I wish you the best
T Fowler

TITEMAN #00 BLAZERS

WHERE DO YOU PLAY BALL AT IN VA AND WHAT TEAM? I PLAY AT BRADDOCK PARK AND I ALSO UMPIRE.

NO SLACK

Softballismylife....

I play in Alexandria as well as in Arlington. I played this past weekend with a team out of Maryland (Harrison's).

I also play on Sunday in Woodbridge.

The ball park in Alexandria is it Luckett? My team name is TRU PLAYAZ. Are you station here at FT Belvoir?

GOOD LUCK FAM,LET IT DO WHAT IT DO.

TITEMAN WUT UP BRA',SEE YOU GUYS SOON

SOFTBALLFORLIFE, CAN YOU LEAVE ME SOME CONTACT INFORMATION AND YES THE TEAM I PLAY WITH PLAYS AT LUCKETT PARK IN ALEXANDRIA.

HEY DINSUM WHAT'S UP MAN, IS IT HOT IN THE B-HAM LIKE IT IS IN VA? WE SUPPOSE TO BE DOWN THERE NEXT WEEKEND HOPEFULLY YOUR'RE IN TOWN SO WE CAN HOOK UP.

TITEMAN#00 BLAZERS
My contact number is 703-806-6159. Hit me up when you get time

TITEMAN, MY BAD BROTHA! BE SAFE ON THE ROAD TO B'HAM NEXTWEEK...

THANKS ALVIN AND GOOD LUCK TO U GUYS AS WELL.