BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: dennis kern ,i need my money and save all your excuses

Well I'll be ****ed if it is Big James!!!Baylor Univ. all time leading rusher.Hey give me a holla let me know how Toya and the kids are.Later.

David Blackwell 00

Whats up Dave? The family and I are still kicking how is your family? Dave sometimes its so easy to judge others and say negative things. I was raised to love and respect others and if that guy really wants his money he will call and we can put some closure to this I am not saying this guy shouldn't be ****** however if we can help each other then why not and let the FATHER BLESS us for our good DEEDS.

To answer the question? yes! Our team is still together.

I do agree with Flatliners, we need to stop bashing each other in public. I think we should all use a military saying "Praise in public and Punish in Private. I know as Brothers we are bigger than this.

I do agree that all is not right in BASA, but time will work things out. I still say two wrongs do not make what he is doing right.

Call me Mr.williams and we can exchange #'s and try to put and end to this. He got me last year for the same thing. 502-640-8333.

And see thats whats wrong with black folks....we are always taking up for people who's doing the wrong thing......Hell put dude business on front street....The guy has tried to settle this debt many ways this is the last result.....If you think this is wrong give the guy a call and tell him to pay the money or leave it be....if it's non of your business. Black folks....Boy I tell you....PAY HIM HIS MONEY....He got mouths to feed!!!!!1

I agree with you if you owe someone then pay them it's just that simple don't keep acting like you all that and this and still traveling to all these tournaments and you owe everyone in BASA and everytime you see them you have a lie for them knowing you don't have a sponser and no money just lie for no reeason that is just a shame you right #15 just BLACK FOLKS.....

Dino..#13

You need to mind your buisness cause right it right and wrong is wrong if someome owe you money I'm sure you would want it to

Hey, Fella's

I am not saying that it is right at all, but Im just saying not on this site. I think everyone should take care of there business. Sorry if I got you guys in an uproar, I guess this site is not an opinionated site.

they only way to deal with people like this is to expose them, to embarrass them. what is the alternative when they refuse to pay take them to court or beat them up. if you owe pay up.

dino read the site he has tried everything......what is next give him a solution to the problem....if he take him to court.....he will still be losing money....so why not expose him....No fights, no violence.....just plain ole exposure....hopefully no one will mess with him again because you got some out there don't know this about this man.....I don't know him but my team will stay clear of him....believe that....we need more exposure in our community so so many of us want be abuse or misused!!!!!1

William, I agree with what you did. He owes me also, and I'm glad everyone knows now! I am curious as to how many other people he has done this to. Same excuses, and its been over a year.

this tournament in Nashville is Tara tournament ands not Dennis Kern. These young Ladys need your support. I will have Dennis to call and so we can resolve this issue. But please keep in mind BASA STAFF of Arthur DRAKE AND Hercle Ivy didnt order these items,so never ever produce any product unless you contact on of us. We do not sponsor any teams are provide gear for any one. Thank you and please contact Mr kern regarding this.

Mr. Williams please cal Flatliner Easton so he can try to take care of this matter asap

Some of you come on here and defend this guy about being called out in public for his debts saying it should be handled privately, but come on their site and bash BASA everyday. Talk about hypocrites.

Hercle, Drake and Basa,you are missing the point.he used your organization to get over on me and i did a good deed for his team. Now 450.00 don't come by real easy unless you sell dope and i dont.What if every team go to the tournament in Nashville and write a check and know it's bad and play the whole tournament, they still have to pay the umpires and i'm sure the umps dont want to hear any excuses about their money.I was told by Tara that each player was suppose to pay for their goods and she would get my money to me the following week and that was 2 months ago.What the hell else can i do as basa keep saying work with them and call them.Bottom line is, hell they wont answer the phone.I gave that team the goods at cost trying to help them and i paid for the cod 900.00+ 150.00 cash to send their stuff next day air so the can look organized for the missi.tourn. 3 months ago.He only sent 600.00 ,Yall do the math. I want my money! I have saved those lying messages Hercle and Drake if you would like to hear them cause he tells people he dont owe me.Since he has part in Basa yall get my money in Nashville and send it to me!

I knew that team wasnt going to last whenever Tara got MVP in Mississippi for On Base percentage . Now when was the last time someone got MVP for that? But it was awarded to her by the coach (Dennis) she is dating. Not putting Dennis down at all just talking about the tournament.