BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: "AAAYYYY"...It's 2 's DAY....and NAP is a coming....So TRASH TALK!!..REAL TALK

MAN I AM VERY WELL RESTED I CAN TELL YOU THAT. I KNOW THAT I DIDN'T WANT TO WORK TODAY BUT I HAD TO. WHAT IS GOING ON YOUR WAY?

Re: "AAAYYYY"...It's 2 's DAY....and NAP is a coming....So TRASH TALK!!..REAL TALK

....Being off work "PRICELESS" ...but coming back to a WORK LOAD ....

working all week to pay the bills=broke...no job to go to at all=broke as h***!! LOL be glad y'all got jobs to complain about!!

...not a complaint...just REAL.....whenever you off...it's a good relaxing feeling"STRESS FREE"...but when you think about what's waiting in your inbox

Church are you sure it was Wade's bar, or was he riding on that dogs back?

Oh, ESQ, u got jokes.....lol good one...old man...

WE WILL SHORT GAME DERTY FIRST GAME I PROMISE YOU THAT BETTER GET IT RIGHT DERTY DONT HAVE A CHANCE AGAINST THE ACT.ZONE3

...ZONE it won't be 1st because we're the champs......and if I'm correct win three in a row you might face US...but first BEAT "STORM" and GREYSTONE.....if you forgot.....this is ACT's 1st year...so I'll watch you guys at 8:00am ,last year CHAMPS and RUNNER's UP...get a LATE GAME....it's called a BYE....but I have something special for you...... ....MOMMA get your lil BOY.....he's playing with GROWN FOLKS

...you don't hit that HARD...MR. SOFTY....don't get YOUR PITCHER TOUCHED....if you don't know ....you will know soon enough..... ....but sorry, you can't make this a GAME of the TIMES...until YOU beat "STORM" ....then come acrosss US"CHURCH"

....and by the way we're not an easy 1st round, so don't get your blocked knocked off...co-ed hitter...ZONE smoke on that and wait your turn

Come on now Zone3. Hitting the middle is not your game. What you need to do is be in the ATL this weekend. You know SS#2 is going to have her girl on standby. DOC also known as the other friend.