BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Tuesday Morning Check-IN....How was the Memorial Day weekend and any good grilling???

HEY MR NIS, MAMA AND THUNDER#3
GLAD YOU GUYS HAD A GOOD HOLIDAY!!!

Davida #7(Ga Mixx)/#(WWB)aka SECURITY #7//MS VIDA VI

Re: Tuesday Morning Check-IN....How was the Memorial Day weekend and any good grilling???

Hey NF#21, how are you big sis...I got your shorty....hummm And hello Mamma, how are you? Glad you had a nice time this weekend. We had a good time down in Savannah and it was hot! I'm already black and I don't wear a hat, so now I'm wearing a hat instead of headband or visor or something!

What's up BASA fam hope to see everybody in the NAPTOWN this weekend.

WHAT UP MAMA???? HOW WAS YOUR WEEKEND?

MAGIC FAN I DO Appreciate That I Just Go Out And Give It My All My Boi #15 CANTY I HAD A BALL THIS WEEKEND LOOK FORWARD TO PLAYING AGAIN.

MACTOWN SISTERS YOU GIRLS ARE LEGIT AND LOTS OF FUN NICE TO MEET YOU.

Hey Ms. Thunder #3 glad to hear your feeling better, I knew something was wrong because you didn't even dance with us. And to Nati #3 I got it from eating everything in sight. Can you say big PIG!!! MAMA you know women are much smarter than men, and to you Mr. Smallz, cheaters never win, NOW GO SEAT YOSELF. See everyone in Naptown!!!!!!

Just Us #11

Magic fan, thanks for the shout out, and please believe my game is always tight but please understand my goal is to win championship and not have individual glory. I will fill whatever roll that is required to that, just as I did this weekend. Chuck you were a beast all weekend, and as you know that I’m glad to have you on board. (Can Ash ride with you) inside joke. True talent will always’ prevail. Thanks to everyone for a great team effort this weekend and keep up the good work.

T Fowler

Magic fan thanks for the love Chuck waytoholddownthe middle your motto either catch it or take it in the mouth I'll catch and you did. as long as you or my cuz are on the mound you don't have to worry most hits people think they have will be taking and we'll get the offense going for you to close it out.

Hey what's good wade my buddy ?

Cuz thanks you know how we do it

T. Holland,TFowler, Chuck.....next stop St. Louis.....I hear dem boys coming....Can ya'll hear dem!!!!!1 YD#2 mix tape baby boi...I'll come to your house and pick it up 6/30/06..........

what's happening miss 26...u were a star this weekend... I mean superstar!

Chuck 10/Change the game...you're alright with me, nice 2 meet u 2.

#15...we'll see you then...I don't know if yall whispering but we can hear ya herr...

Chuck10/Change the game...hit my box.