BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: "AAAYYYY"...It's 2 's DAY....and NAP is a coming....So TRASH TALK!!..REAL TALK

CHURCH YOU DUMB AS HELL. WHAT'S BEEN UP

Re: "AAAYYYY"...It's 2 's DAY....and NAP is a coming....So TRASH TALK!!..REAL TALK

"CHURCH", WHATS HAPPENIN NOW?

#2Derrty...what it do...Shake dat **** off...just keep pumpin...Derrty will be alright...

T Holland wassup...how yall do down in Vannah..?

.... ...BOY YOU RETARDED!!!...KING OUT!!!

Good to see the guys's out of the Lou this weekend. See u in Nap-Town.

Hey Ms dat, what's up see you in Naptown, davida & dasha, and a special for hot girl#11

It was exciting this weekend in da Lou, I saw everything as Keith from the Browns fixed a game with bribery and cheating umpire formerly of the X, ESP putting a Hit out, City Hitters what's up, Stars throwing in the towel, What's gonna happen next I can't wit till Naptown, the saga continues

'Church' who the heck is JL ????

Black-atcha!

ebonically brilliant and provocative______________

super d(motordetroit)

Church, that was crazy!! Hey Ghost I'll be looking for you and Papa Ghost!! y'all ready to stepp??

...What's going on Churchy Werchy? Keep them jokes coming, some of us are bored as hell today....

YD#2 NOTHING MUCH CHILLING BACK AT WORK FROM THIS LONG WEEKEND THATS ALL WE LOOKED LIKE THE MAGIC OF OLD THIS WEEKEND WINNING AND HAVING FUN.

CLASS ACT WANTS DERTY SQUAD FIRST GAME IN NAPTOWN AND IM COMING UP THE MIDDLE FIRST PITCH I SEE!!!!!ZONE3

what up church? see u in nap

During class, a teacher trying to teach good manners asks the students,one by one-"Michael , if you were on a date, having supper with a nice young lady ,
how would you tell her that you have to go to the bathroom?" she asked "Just a minute, I have to go pee", said Michael. The teacher replied "That would be rude and impolite!"

"What about you, Bill , how would you say it?" "I am sorry, but I really need to go to the bathroom, I'll be right back." The teacher responded, 'That's better, but, it's still not very nice to say bathroom at the table."

"And you Little Johnny , are you able to use your intelligence for once and show us your good manners?" "I would say: Darling may I please be excused for a moment. I have to shake hands with a very dear friend of mine, whom I hope you'll get tomeet after supper."

The teacher fainted

......see if you can BEAT STORM .....and come on up the middle.....I have a FIRING squad waiting to let loose and your 3rdbasemen that's you....WATCH yourself....and just to clear your shallow little mind....WE are the DEFENDING CHAMPS which means BYE..........so you might see us.... ..if you make it pass GREYSTONE, and YOU ALL's DADDY (STORM)....Hello, MOMMA....you think your child can make thru the STORM...with all that ....

CHURCH YOU OFF THE CHAIN!! WHAT IT DO?

HEY NB21

...and where were you???? ...you know we

MAN I WAS HERE IN THE F.L.A.

Hi N.I.S.....how are you today?

MAN I AM VERY WELL RESTED I CAN TELL YOU THAT. I KNOW THAT I DIDN'T WANT TO WORK TODAY BUT I HAD TO. WHAT IS GOING ON YOUR WAY?

....Being off work "PRICELESS" ...but coming back to a WORK LOAD ....

working all week to pay the bills=broke...no job to go to at all=broke as h***!! LOL be glad y'all got jobs to complain about!!

...not a complaint...just REAL.....whenever you off...it's a good relaxing feeling"STRESS FREE"...but when you think about what's waiting in your inbox

Church are you sure it was Wade's bar, or was he riding on that dogs back?

Oh, ESQ, u got jokes.....lol good one...old man...

WE WILL SHORT GAME DERTY FIRST GAME I PROMISE YOU THAT BETTER GET IT RIGHT DERTY DONT HAVE A CHANCE AGAINST THE ACT.ZONE3

...ZONE it won't be 1st because we're the champs......and if I'm correct win three in a row you might face US...but first BEAT "STORM" and GREYSTONE.....if you forgot.....this is ACT's 1st year...so I'll watch you guys at 8:00am ,last year CHAMPS and RUNNER's UP...get a LATE GAME....it's called a BYE....but I have something special for you...... ....MOMMA get your lil BOY.....he's playing with GROWN FOLKS

...you don't hit that HARD...MR. SOFTY....don't get YOUR PITCHER TOUCHED....if you don't know ....you will know soon enough..... ....but sorry, you can't make this a GAME of the TIMES...until YOU beat "STORM" ....then come acrosss US"CHURCH"

....and by the way we're not an easy 1st round, so don't get your blocked knocked off...co-ed hitter...ZONE smoke on that and wait your turn

Come on now Zone3. Hitting the middle is not your game. What you need to do is be in the ATL this weekend. You know SS#2 is going to have her girl on standby. DOC also known as the other friend.