BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Tuesday Morning Check-IN....How was the Memorial Day weekend and any good grilling???

BASA Family...What's up, JL Stand up.

Re: Tuesday Morning Check-IN....How was the Memorial Day weekend and any good grilling???

what's up BASA...?? hope all is well...Soilder...what it do man...we didn't get to kick it...but see ya in NAPTOWN...JL what it do...#2Derrty what's crackin...?

Nice to meet you N.B. #21 and u too Miss 26. Daquiri Island....Yeah Baby!!!! Shouts out to the Playmakers who got it crunk this weekend. I had a blast hanging out ALL weekend with my folks and enjoyed meeting all the new faces. It was blazing this weekend.

N.B. #21, remember that line drive from Sunday? Well, I must have dove right into an ant bed or something because I have a ton of little red bites all over. I didn't notice it until I got ready for my shower Sunday night and those ants tore me up! Can anyone tell me what's good for ant bites? I need some relief!

Good Morning BASA Family............
I had a wonderful hot weekend. We played ball on Saturday, and grilled out the rest of the weekend. I think I am sick of seeing Bar-B-Q right about now.

HEY JL AND MY BOARD FAMILY IT'S THE "THE STEADY"
SHOUT OUT ALL THE CREW, WADE,YD#2,N.B.#21,N-I-S#19,
N.F.21,DAVIDA AND REST OF YOU GUYS COMING ON BOARD....
IT'S HOT....STAY COOOOL....

Yeah Daquiri Island was off the chain Fri night! Mactown Sista, I think it was from Sat when our player fainted and we were laying in the shade by the fence because I have broken out and I didn't see it until Sunday night also!

what up board regulars, what's crakin on this 2's day?

Good Morning Ms Dat, how are you today? How was your Memorial Weekend? U see some people were playing with ants and bugs this weekend and were suppose to be playing ball!

Wade you are silly, it was probably you hiding in the grass and dirt scratching and biting them
But I had a very relaxing holiday...

Ummmmm Ms DAT, don't start little culca bug! We know u lock on people like a pit bull...

What's up Steady and Ms. Dat....how yall be on this wonderful morning?

Mactown Sista.....that's messed up? You gon need a lot of rubbing alcohol!!!! Just playing that even funny

Hello to you to YD#2...didn't mean to leave you off, you know I luv ya....

Wade...u r not funny. Now, don't make me come down there little guy.

N.B. #21 I have been rubbing since Sunday.

HEY FAM
HOPE EVERYONE IS BACK AND HAVING A GREAT DAY TODAY, THANKS LIL BRO, AND I HOPE THAT YOU ARE OK (LIL HOP- A-LONG)

Davida #7(Ga Mixx)/#(WWB)aka SECURITY #7//MS VIDA VI

Big Sis, I hope you find your bag from this weekend...Hopefully somebody will be honest enough to return it. And Mac-Town Sista, there u go with the little guy statement...ummm not! Just get some calimine lotion...green alcohol or something...now they go the orange alcohol, but maybe just drink some moonshine!

What up doe, board and the peeps ( yall know who ya' are )....happy return to the grind!

It's gonna be another burner today in the Motor City! 90+ humid sticky degrees!

Black-atcha!

ebonically brilliant and provocative_______________

super d(motordetroit)

WHAT'S UP FAMILY? WADE, YD2, MS DAT, THUNDER 3 , MS. VIDA VI, TASHA, NIS, MC TOWNE SISTA, JUMP STEADY X, NB 21.

Good morning people and I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. Wade did you cook? Ms. Dat you wasn't near that shooting ind Milwaukee was you? I hope not. Let us have a wonderful week and stop disrespecting each other. (can't we all just get along and talk to each other with respect) We all know that problems come about but the way to handle them is in a mature/adult way. Peace1out and good luck to all in Indy.

Wade, I have tried the calamine lotion too and it has helped some. I'll just have to rough it out I guess.

No I wasn't, but I was watching the news and they had about 18 shootings this weekend. We have had our own going on here, retaliation tyoe stuff.It's gonna be a long summer...

It look like the Magic boys has woke up and now they are coming to take a few names. They usually start repping after the SAV tourney. So now we have MAGIC. Great job guys and #15 you are truly a fool but you can play some hellafied ball..I see that you are the voice of the team, you keep them up so stay strong rest of the season...,.Trick..That pitcher you had was the Sh**..Where he come from? Spank pick up your game baby! Good luck MAGIC

Hey Mac Town Sister I had the same thing happen to me in Myrtle Beach, I had to visit the ER though because I was swelling up bad, and I still have scars from those darn ants. They gave me two shots in my booty. Helped a bunch though. But good luck and I hope you find something to help you!

Just Us #11, thanks for the info...girl I am having a fit and I may just call my doctor if it isn't any better soon. Preciate ya.

Hey Just us #11,is that how you got that nice figure?

What's up Just Us#11, I just shook that headache from this weekend. Had fun with yall....

Preciate the love Wade....sorry we had to do ya'll boys like that but you know how it is between US and Dirty South......You know that was a 3-peat....Magic Fan all I'm trying to do is pump my team up to perform at the highest level possible...oh and that pitcher is name Chuck...He was off the chain....chuck if you get on this site boi I enjoyed playing ball with you and Carl this weekend...to everyone else that has been wondering about the Magic.....the puzzle pieces are coming right together!!!!!1

...First up, shout-out to JL and the rest of the board....My Memorial Day was off the hinges...cards, dranks, food, and a whole lot of other $hit....KING OUT!!!

#15, u saw the boys getting back together and it looks like a couple of missing pieces are coming...One old, the lead-off and u know who that is.... ....lol You know them some Dirty boys because you saw them boyz playing in wife beaters.... a couple more pieces and it's on and popping...Canty tell your coach he can't rattle me talking trash because I think we practice defense together when u got the time....

Hey DON KING!!!

Hey bro., what's good?....I'm just sitting back reading all the $hit these people put on the board.....man, these cats are funny....KING OUT!!!

Wade you going to Naptown??

I want to go, but unfortunately my little C ball team is playing their tourney this weekend, well starting Thursday...

KING WHAT IT DO FAM? THUNDER, DAVIDA, YD#2 WHAT'S GOOD?

HEY MS D...WHATS GOOD WITH CHA SIS???

What's up Wade, Soldier, Ms. Dat, Davida, Church, No Limit Soldier, NkoZone, Rainey, and everybody else? We had a GREAT Memorial Day, Grilling, Chilling, Playing Spades and Taboo. The women against the men., So ladies you know who WON!! We are so much SMARTER than men!!! I 've learned to accept them for who they are (even though they are not bright, or should I say have less sense than we do). Go Wade!! Just kidding Wade!!

Hey Davida, not much here, getting ready for another interview and trying to get out of town this weekend.

Hey Mama, I love me some Taboo, the men know they can not hang with us!!

WADE....

WHAT UP SHORTY....

HEY MR NIS, MAMA AND THUNDER#3
GLAD YOU GUYS HAD A GOOD HOLIDAY!!!

Hey NF#21, how are you big sis...I got your shorty....hummm And hello Mamma, how are you? Glad you had a nice time this weekend. We had a good time down in Savannah and it was hot! I'm already black and I don't wear a hat, so now I'm wearing a hat instead of headband or visor or something!

What's up BASA fam hope to see everybody in the NAPTOWN this weekend.

WHAT UP MAMA???? HOW WAS YOUR WEEKEND?

MAGIC FAN I DO Appreciate That I Just Go Out And Give It My All My Boi #15 CANTY I HAD A BALL THIS WEEKEND LOOK FORWARD TO PLAYING AGAIN.

MACTOWN SISTERS YOU GIRLS ARE LEGIT AND LOTS OF FUN NICE TO MEET YOU.

Hey Ms. Thunder #3 glad to hear your feeling better, I knew something was wrong because you didn't even dance with us. And to Nati #3 I got it from eating everything in sight. Can you say big PIG!!! MAMA you know women are much smarter than men, and to you Mr. Smallz, cheaters never win, NOW GO SEAT YOSELF. See everyone in Naptown!!!!!!

Just Us #11

Magic fan, thanks for the shout out, and please believe my game is always tight but please understand my goal is to win championship and not have individual glory. I will fill whatever roll that is required to that, just as I did this weekend. Chuck you were a beast all weekend, and as you know that I’m glad to have you on board. (Can Ash ride with you) inside joke. True talent will always’ prevail. Thanks to everyone for a great team effort this weekend and keep up the good work.

T Fowler

Magic fan thanks for the love Chuck waytoholddownthe middle your motto either catch it or take it in the mouth I'll catch and you did. as long as you or my cuz are on the mound you don't have to worry most hits people think they have will be taking and we'll get the offense going for you to close it out.

Hey what's good wade my buddy ?

Cuz thanks you know how we do it

T. Holland,TFowler, Chuck.....next stop St. Louis.....I hear dem boys coming....Can ya'll hear dem!!!!!1 YD#2 mix tape baby boi...I'll come to your house and pick it up 6/30/06..........

what's happening miss 26...u were a star this weekend... I mean superstar!

Chuck 10/Change the game...you're alright with me, nice 2 meet u 2.

#15...we'll see you then...I don't know if yall whispering but we can hear ya herr...

Chuck10/Change the game...hit my box.