BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: New Player Profile

First thing I would like to say is "Hoooooh!". Army knows what that mean. As former military I understand. Be safe my brother.

Good Luck Terminator...May God bless you while you are away...YD#2

Tony from all teams in the Nap we wish you the best and be safe over there man we love you because you are one great guy. (one team one sound) NAP TOWN LOVE.

GREAT PROFILE

Wonderful Profile Tony... Be Safe and I pray that God continue to Bless You and watch over you on your journey away from home.

Good Luck and God Speed out there. Remember to keep your head down and fire for effect. I'll see you on the flipside in January with the 25th Infantry. I'll bring my softball gear out there and maybe we can throw our own tourney. Like in the BASA I'll probably be the biggest Filipino out there . If you need anything out there my email is rey.ado@us.army.mil, I'm SFC Ado. My prayers go out there to you.

Nice Profile Terminator. We will be praying for your safe deployment and return.

I hope you have a safe return. God Bless !!!!! Nice interview.

Hey, Bro great interview and from A sailor just returning Good Luck and a safe return. My prayers are with you and all the soilders over there.

.....great profile.... and you must come down and visit US,NKO,GHOST and again.......SEMPER FI I had a flash back

Tony I really appreciate yopu for coming to da Lou and playing with us, hope u had a good time and you will be in our prayers for a safe return

Tony,

Take care of yourself and may GOD keep you safe. It was great meeting you at the super draft and also talking to you at the other tourn. I'll keep you up to date on things and look forward to you coming back home not only to your family but your softball family as well.

GOD BLESS!

GREAT INTERVIEW, AND TERMINATOR, BE SAFE AND GOD BLESS YOU.

Much respect T-Dubb. Be safe and we'll see you in Nap soon. Gene

WHAT UP TONE SORRY FO HOLLARIN AT YOU LATE, BUT YOU KNOW WHERE YOU STAND IN MY HEART BRUH. STAY SAFE AND PRAYED UP, I HATE YOU HAVE TO GO. YOU REAL PEOPLES AND NEXT TIME YOU COME TO THE A, ME YOU AND SMALLZ GONE DO IT EVEN BIGGER MY KAT! LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU ONE DAY AGAIN YOUR UNDER THE GRACE OF GOD ALMIGHTY MY FOLK!